( search forums )
OFFICIAL COUNTRY-BASED CLANS
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
zyxstand
July 10, 2005, 4:37 pm
NEW TOPIC:
for usa:
each state has its own clan
the people from those clans would have to be registered to this forum because tournaments and everything will be organized by this webpage
about the clans:
-) each state gets its own clan
-) members: once every three months (beginning of each season) soldat.pl will create special servers available only to members signed up to those servers. players have to qualify to get into the state's clan (one state per player). top players of these deathmatches will be allowed to join the state's clan.
-) intranational tournaments/championships will be held...bla bla bla

The same goes for 'european league' - countries from europe (and western russia) and south/central america...perhaps the clan-country breakdown will be differently since probably not as many people will register for every country.

ORIGINAL TOPIC:
wouldn't it be awesome to have official clans registered to the official soldat wabpage (...yes this one) with its own section here.
and you can let USA have its own inter-state section (winners could move to internationals.
perhaps also let europe have its inter-continental championship as well as South and Central America combined.

Those who like this idea vote what country or state you'd be representing!

GAMEOVER
July 10, 2005, 5:17 pm
I think it would only be cool if the best from each country were aloud to join those teams with no leader, they could be voted on by the public those would be more of like all star games.

blasta
July 10, 2005, 5:26 pm
Or have a huge tournament and see who comes out on top!

FliesLikeABrick
July 10, 2005, 7:17 pm
blasta's tournament would be a better idea than voting. we saw how bad the voting thing worked out for soldatvotes. If anything was to establish "who is best," it would have to be something like a tournament of some sort

zyxstand
July 11, 2005, 2:14 am
OMG OMG OMG wonderful ideas *modifies topic (a lot)*

reckon
July 11, 2005, 4:06 am
Tis a great idea, I can help represent the Texan scene.

Cookie.
July 11, 2005, 4:07 am
Canada > USA
East > West

STEELIX
July 11, 2005, 10:16 am
Well, it's not all about the American continent, cook...

i am ahab
July 11, 2005, 11:18 am
i like.
but there are a lot of big egos in the soldat world. so who would represent who is a question.
maybe we could have a seperate contest for the biggeest ego head! :d

EGO WAR GAME START!!!oneone
1337 d00d 1: your mother is a dog and you have all the skill of a squashed pumpkin
1337 d00d 2: a pox on thee! i hope you die of aids of the ass hole!
etc
etc
!

TIR_Blade
July 11, 2005, 3:53 pm
Include Canadian Provinces :)...at least the southern provinces...

zyxstand
July 11, 2005, 4:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by i am ahabi like.
but there are a lot of big egos in the soldat world. so who would represent who is a question.
maybe we could have a seperate contest for the biggeest ego head! :d

EGO WAR GAME START!!!oneone
1337 d00d 1: your mother is a dog and you have all the skill of a squashed pumpkin
1337 d00d 2: a pox on thee! i hope you die of aids of the ass hole!
etc
etc
!

if i'm getting u right then:
i believe (not sure) that i've said that there will be no leader for the states/countries/provinces...just members. or as GAMEOVER said:
quote:
Posted - 10 Jul 2005 : 17:17:34
I think it would only be cool if the best from each country were aloud to join those teams with no leader, they could be voted on by the public those would be more of like all star games.

ALL STAR

wormdundee
July 11, 2005, 7:17 pm
ah but blade, there are only souther provinces, those fools up there are in territories :D

sounds like a plausible idea anyways

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 11:53 pm
Would be interesting and would create more opportunities for leauge play.

VodkaZombie
July 12, 2005, 2:20 am
Your just better off with a tournament based league such as sctfl and etc.

Happy Camper
July 12, 2005, 2:26 am
Well, i am one of two people i know from Nebraska, so Nebraska would not even be able to do a 3v3, unless there is another Husker runing around here...or i got my bro to play

zyxstand
July 12, 2005, 3:44 am
...that YOU know......i'm sure there are plenty of people in nebraska that you do not know...and some that play soldat... - make a topic and ask who's from nebraska ;P

Captain Ben
July 12, 2005, 7:20 am
I'm be the only Papua New Guinean player. No one else up there plays.

Green Barret
July 12, 2005, 7:35 am
Lucky me. I know alot of Soldat addicts here in Korea(including myself). That's all they play so they're really good at it.

zyxstand
July 12, 2005, 2:48 pm
another great idea sparked my mind... like in g.b's case, if there are enough players from other countries (ie korea) then we should give that country its own clan... same for states, cuz i don't think that Wyoming, for example, will have enough soldat playing people that want to get into a clan (correct me if i'm wrong...)...

SPARTAN_III
July 12, 2005, 3:21 pm
why dont we recreate ww2? like have britain vs germany etc.

zyxstand
July 12, 2005, 3:49 pm
neh - too much patrionism involved which i totally hate!

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 12, 2005, 5:22 pm
im not in a america but what about montana? do they even have internet?

enjoyincubus
July 12, 2005, 7:07 pm
Yeah, I played Soldat last week from Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota.

I mean, we have a lot of stupid people, but our cities are still modernised. :)

zyxstand
July 12, 2005, 7:50 pm
well, but not enough people are going to play in this Official Soldat League (OSL)!

Hoodlum
July 13, 2005, 12:10 am
The state where I am from has alot of good soldat players - Me, Drock, Death and a few more so I think we'd be owning if this happened. ;)

zyxstand
July 13, 2005, 2:22 am
what state would that happen to be?

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 13, 2005, 8:45 am
probaly one of the square ones

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 9:01 am
I know that I've got TOTAL CONTROL over Oregon =)))