( search forums )
Polygons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 5:37 pm
I cant seem to be able to make polygons on the mapmaker could some plz help me and give me instructions on how to make a basic 1 plz i will be greatful.

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 5:41 pm
ctrl+leftclick wola!!!

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 5:47 pm
ok i done it but now i get acces violations when i click undo and other things pop up when i open mapmaker o.0

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 5:55 pm
and this is probably coused beacouse u didnt install the mapmaker in the soldat folder (eg. C:\Soldat\Mapmaker)

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 6:23 pm
Thank you for the quick response i am now able to make maps finally but i have 1 last question. How do you make maps bigger than the screen provided??

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 6:32 pm
left click and drag the screen

Michal
July 10, 2005, 8:45 pm
Read the mapmaker manual or your map will be crappy.
Also, if you have trouble remembering the mapmaker controls you can click the help button in the upper right corner.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 4:57 pm
i got the mapmaker from this site....i hate the fact that you can only make triangle!!!! i wish there was a way to make squares, if i could make squares life would be great, i mena squares without having to make two triangles, and whats the deal with when you copy a poly and then paste it it gets pasted off the screen!!! its anoying having to go and find it!!

Keron Cyst
July 29, 2005, 3:37 am
The game functions with triangles; it's simpler for the program that way, much easier. And yea, pasting's annoying; zoom out (click the Zoom button and drag the bar to the left to its left), give a background, and look for the red/white pattern of the pasted polygon :-P

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 29, 2005, 4:50 am
Well, the basic map maker is very barebones and simple. Why don't you try some of the better, player made map makers out there? I suggest Map Maker ++, go look for it on the forums under the Fan Apps section.

Deleted User
July 31, 2005, 2:26 pm
i figured out a trick so that you dont have to go hunting fer the pasted poly: press ALT.and r click on the objest just as you would when you select muliple polies, it pastes it on top of the origanal,