( search forums )
Kills
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
The @venger
July 10, 2005, 7:19 pm
i think there should be a little mark in the section of the screen in soldat about who killed who, that showed what team the killer and the victim was in (if playing a team game).

Also, i think there should be a button you could press, much like f1, that did show the longer history of who killed who..
this could be useful if someone is casting kick votes, and you wanna see if the erson is a tk'er as they say, or if he only did it once as an accident.

also, that bug... you hit somebody straight in the face with an m79 or nade, and they dont even get a scratch, what is it?????
it bugs the hell outta me, made me lose alot of games too. >:@
so i ask the big MM, can it be fixed?

also, has this been suggested before, and where is this search function that everyone is talking about.

thank you.

Edit: and i'm really burning for this one, so plz, post replies...

Koon
July 10, 2005, 8:12 pm
yes, this grenade bug really pisses me off.

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 8:59 pm
The m79 problem is most likely lag.
And do you mean that the kill console should show who died,and what team they're on?
Like have Name - Alpha ?

The @venger
July 10, 2005, 11:13 pm
maybe like
dude1, and a "a" or "b" etc
and the other thing so you can see who killed who and so on longer back in time than the former one does...

bl00dy_n0se
July 10, 2005, 11:34 pm
A longer Killhistory would be very usefull! And i think it isnt that hard to realize :>

The @venger
July 11, 2005, 12:54 am
right!

zyxstand
July 11, 2005, 2:13 am
haha big M...i thought i only used thst. the nade and M79 is very most likely due to lag - but i do sometimes see the grenade explode on his face and on his computer, he also sees the nade explode (and i see him flying off)...that's weird lag.

longer kill history is also good.

better yet, why not show the person's name in his team color in the kill-log (person who died on second line indented a bit to the right with killing weapon to the left of victim. and suicides show some suicide symbol next to an indented name... still with team color.)

Keron Cyst
July 11, 2005, 4:58 am
Rather, Kill List size should be settable in Options, since too long would clutter up the eastern side of the monitor.

kwanfei
July 11, 2005, 5:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystRather, Kill List size should be settable in Options, since too long would clutter up the eastern side of the monitor.

Yup, I think a option that lets you decide how many would shows in the game is the bestest

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 7:20 am
Yes thats right

SPARTAN_III
July 11, 2005, 12:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by The @venger
...and where is this search function that everyone is talking about.

[URL]

press the button under the soldat forums logo. it starts with F- and ends in -orum Search

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 12:32 pm
Heh. Yeah, I think a longer history would be good.

The @venger
July 11, 2005, 1:22 pm
i mean, its not like the kills list should be longer, more like when u press f1, and u see all the players, there should be some other buttan that lets you see the longer killhistory.

Keron Cyst
July 11, 2005, 3:13 pm
F2? :-P And what's a "tk'er?"...

zyxstand
July 11, 2005, 4:27 pm
no - F2 already is a function... that ping icon and other lil information... perhaps it should come down with when you are about to enter something in the console...just like that console comes down... or if you think that it'd be better to be able to move while looking at it, then how about along with the CROUCH or better yet, the PRONE button... i'm sure while you are in either position you're prolly hiding or creeping forward...so nice time to review your death console.

you're a colonel! you should know what a tk'er is.

The @venger
July 11, 2005, 7:15 pm
i didnt mean f2, just another button

SPARTAN_III
July 12, 2005, 5:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystF2? :-P And what's a "tk'er?"...

teamkiller. the annoying idiot that shoots ppl on the same team as him

Captain Ben
July 12, 2005, 7:11 am
A longer kill list would be better, but what button should it be ;9

The @venger
July 12, 2005, 8:41 am
some button that is not used.