( search forums )
(moved) multi kills
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Koon
July 10, 2005, 8:16 pm
does anyone know the entire order that multi kills come in? you know when you kill lots of people it says double kill, then triple kill, then multi kill, etc.

The @venger
July 10, 2005, 8:19 pm
kill, double, triple, multi kill, multi kill x2, and i dont know any more..

ThaD
July 10, 2005, 8:20 pm
use search option

i am ahab
July 10, 2005, 11:19 pm
last one is:
thad. man of steel.

Raptor
July 11, 2005, 12:00 am
kill, double, triple, multi kill, multi kill x2, Serial Kills, Insane kills, Masta Killa(x3), Stop it!, Mercy!, Cheater!, Turned Plasma rifle into the forty watt range, Hey! just what you see pal, Just what you see pal, Masta killa, Masta killa, Masta killa, Masta killa, and so on...

Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 6:05 pm
Here's a bit more readable list.

You killed ???
DOUBLE kill
TRIPLE kill
MULTI kill
MULTI kill X 2
SERIAL kills
INSANE kills
GIMME MORE!
MASTA KILLA!
STOP IT!
MERCY!!!
CHEATER!!!
Phased Plasma Rifle in the Forty Watt Range
Just What You See, Pal
JUST WHAT YOU SEE, PAL...
MASTA KILLA!

You also made alot of mistakes in your list, Raptor. But who cares.

Tell me if I made any mistakes or if there's more.

The best I've ever got: (against bots) MASTA KILLA! (the last one)
The best I've ever got: (against ppl) MERCY!!!

There are also many lists like this one, so you may want to close this thread.

FliesLikeABrick
July 11, 2005, 8:33 pm
another question though, and im gonna guess that only MM can answer this one 100% correctly. how many kills are needed, and in what time frame to get each of those... like multi kill = 4 kills in 2 seconds or something like that. If i could know what each of these are, I could potentially put up counts of how many times players get these messages on the U13 stats

mar77a
July 11, 2005, 11:09 pm
That would take years to calculate....you mean using the time impression in the kill-logs?

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 7:49 am
how much kills for masta kill?

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 5:53 pm
You mean the second one? 16.

EndertheXenocide
July 12, 2005, 8:49 pm
Brick, that would be a great idea. People have always been asking if you could put, Triple Kills, and Multi Kills into your stats. If you could get the time period you have to get between each kill to get those. That would be great. But for playing for so long, I kind of got the mental time period of how long it is between kills before you get a Triple Multi, Multix2 kill and so on. The brain is an incredible thing to remember timing periods for games and such.

Chaos Controll
July 13, 2005, 12:39 am
One thing that most of you missed is that some of the messages repeat for your kills, such as MASTA KILLA! (I think it does it three times the first time, and im not sure ab out the second-i think it just keeps going until you loose it). and i dont exactly remember but i think 'Phased Plasma Rifle in the Forty Watt Range' and 'Just What You See, Pal' repeat in different font sizes a few times (starting small and getting bigger. But like I said, i dont really remember, its been a while since ive played.

You killed (player/bot's name)
DOUBLE kill
TRIPLE kill
MULTI kill
MULTI kill X 2
SERIAL kills
INSANE kills
GIMME MORE!
MASTA KILLA!(x3)
STOP IT!
MERCY!!!
CHEATER!!!
Phased Plasma Rifle in the Forty Watt Range
Just What You See, Pal
JUST WHAT YOU SEE, PAL...
MASTA KILLA!

Best I've done (bots): MASTA KILLA! (second time)(X10)
Best I've done (ppl): MASTA KILLA! (SECOND TIME) (X5)

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 9:21 pm
Aah, you copyed my list...