( search forums )
LFC - ESL and other CW.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
July 11, 2005, 10:17 pm
I have played on public servers for quite a time and I really enjoy team modes (ctf, inf, or even tm). The problem is that on public servers it's free for all, and people don't have a good strategy. I wish to join a clan to be able to compete with other clans and if it's possible, then even in European Soldat League. I live in Latvia, so the people from the clan should be mostly from Europe, so we are all online. Now I have usually have a lot of time to play, so it would be nice if the clan would organize CW very often. It is very important that the clan is not just another "noobie team". I wish to play with a good team,where strategy is > that skill and each member has its role. If someone wants to recruit me, please write down your clans chat channel, your ICQ, contacts, members, when and where can I join, etc...
PS
I usually play with ruger/law. My ingame nickname is TradeMAAK. I can speak russian, english, y un poco de espanol.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 12:43 am
hi u can tryout for {S-F} (soldat Fanatics) if u want!!! my msn is garethstephens@hotmail.com and my email is gdrstephens@shaw.ca!!!

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 1:43 pm
Do you have an irc channel or ICQ? Can you tell me more about your clan?

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 7:14 pm
we have an IRC channel... #snakez.clan
we have a website www.snakez.pyapps.net
we are european
we play leagues and CW's
we want good european active members

if u wanna join just sign up at the site and post in the shoutbox or make a thread in the forums... see u soon ;)

edit: we play mostly CTF, the league is ctf.
add me to msn: tromso_89@hotmail.com

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 10:44 pm
Oh, and I am also looking for a clan with lots of members and with free play time, of course, I can play at cw's, but I don't need a clan where i will be kicked for not coming to a lesson or a single cw, that is why it needs a lot of members, so someone is always there to play in CW.

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 11:36 pm
psycho.. i made him a try out.. he is good.. BUT I LEFT SNAKEZ.. so recruit him when you get back from sweden ^^

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 11:34 am
ok, if u reccomend him so :P. this internet cafe is strange.. I cant log in anywhere (exept this forums thank god) and webmessenger dont work here, so dont expect any word from me for another 4 days. so tradeMAAK are you even interresed in joining? u wont be kicked for not showing up at ClanWars, unless we NEVER see you around. we have trainings, or I dunno trainings are kind of funked up but were improving everything day by day.

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 7:07 pm
I want to join, Psycho, I can meet you at your clan chat, if you wish, or drop a message at clan forums, when you have accepted my membership, then we can talk about strategies and that kind of stuff, and then...CW!