( search forums )
Zapper Light Gun--I Updated the Link!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 12:13 am

Heres the link to the newer version of the mod: http://mr.netpub.org/mod.php?id=36
The Zapper Light Gun mod replaces the USSOCOM with the Zapper Light Gun released for the NES. Also i have included the gunshot from "Duck Hunt" ripped for me by Evil_Kefka from Newgrounds. The mod replaces the interface weapon graphic and the actual weapon the character holds. Here are the actual weapons and two screens:
NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THE OTHER WEAPONS OR THE GOSTEKS! THEY ARE FROM THE SPECIAL OPS MOD

The Interface Graphic:
[IMAGE]

Weapons Graphic:
[IMAGE]

In-game Interface Graphic:
[IMAGE]
In-game Weapon Graphic:
[IMAGE]

Please rate it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being best. I hope you like it!

KeyesBlob
July 12, 2005, 12:17 am

No shading. You need shading.

A black line around it would be nice too...

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 2:22 am
ok, how does this look instead:
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 2:32 am
Much better, looks pretty good. BTW, you may wanna get the update to my mod :p Its better than the oprigional, link in my sig

Goofy_92
July 12, 2005, 7:43 am
The shaded is 7/10 add more detail and it's great.

damnnation
July 12, 2005, 8:20 am
ahah, nice idea for a whole mod, ELECTRIC WEAPONS!, nice idea man, don't really like the gun but it's ok

.alex.oner.
July 12, 2005, 11:43 am
quote:Originally posted by damnnationahah, nice idea for a whole mod, ELECTRIC WEAPONS!, nice idea man, don't really like the gun but it's ok

i have already done electric weapons -_- (sucks though btw - apart from ingame)

Anyhow, the shaded one looks alot better then the original, good work!

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 3:23 pm
if thats your first weapon id say you did an awesome job. :D

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 4:08 pm
Best mod for ages.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 4:11 pm

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 12, 2005, 5:26 pm
ahahahah NICE IDEA

damnnation
July 12, 2005, 6:03 pm
you sould mae more like these, really if you do all weapons+sounds+interface pic, i'lluse this :D

Rhombus
July 12, 2005, 9:19 pm
there is another "light gun" made, but for snes, you can use that for the ruger or sumtin, if you wanna continue this stuff. looks nice. great idea.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 11:17 pm
yea im thinking that the super scope (the SNES light gun) should be used for the AK-74 or another auto, mainly cus it was used as such in super smash brothers melee. Oh and im gonna update my link in a bit with the new graphic and also two that i forgot to add.

reckon
July 15, 2005, 4:34 am
I think the superscope would be better situated as the law.

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 2:02 pm
hmm, yea i guess so, mainly cus people had to rest it on their shoulder like a bazooka...