( search forums )
Dark Water
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
karmazon
July 12, 2005, 1:25 am
Can someone explain this movie to me ? Because I must have missed something BUT WHAT THE (Please refrain from swearing) IS THIS MOVIE ABOUT ?!? It ends before it begins wtf ?!?

N1nj@
July 12, 2005, 1:32 am
"Dahlia Williams (Jennifer Connelly) is starting a new life; newly separated with a new job and a new apartment, she's determined to put her relationship with her estranged husband behind her and devote herself to raising her daughter, Ceci. But when the strained separation disintegrates into a bitter custody battle, her situation takes a turn for the worse. Her new apartment - dilapidated, cramped, and worn - seems to take on a life of its own. Mysterious noises, persistent leaks of dark water, and strange happenings cause her imagination to run wild, leaving her to wonder who is behind the endless mind games. As Dahlia frantically searches for the links between the riddles, the dark water seems to close around her. But one thing trumps all others in Dahlia's world: no matter what it is that's out there, nothing is going to harm her little girl."

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808610266

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 2:02 am
XD....karmazon why did you see that movie?

karmazon
July 12, 2005, 3:05 am
Well:

1. It was the only movie they played at the theather that me and my friend haven't seen yet
2. I had free tickets
3. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE SCARY, (Please refrain from swearing)ERS !

what the (Please refrain from swearing)

SuperKill
July 12, 2005, 3:59 am
WHILE WE'RE AT THE SUBJECT!
citizen kane, wtf is the storyline of that movie? i never got to ask anyone.

Captain Ben
July 12, 2005, 7:05 am
While we're on the topic of scary movies, has anyone here seen Bambi?

Goofy_92
July 12, 2005, 7:37 am
Fecking yankees! The original Japanese version of Dark Water is much more better.

Green Barret
July 12, 2005, 7:48 am
Yeah, I've recently seen 'The Grudge', an American mimick version of the much more scary Japanese. I was so bored I was yawning.

Oh, and if you get used to watching fast Hong Kong style action, western action films aren't exciting at all.

Goofy_92
July 12, 2005, 7:51 am
Yeah, it's Ju-On. It's actually spooky...

Have you ever seen Battle Royale? I huv it in mah hom.

n00bface
July 12, 2005, 9:14 am
another failure as a horror movie. scary movies are only good if you want to leave the theatre half way through.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 11:09 am
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92Have you ever seen Battle Royale? I huv it in mah hom.
I love it.

lastpatriot
July 12, 2005, 11:35 am
Citizen Kane is about a miser, and his psyche developing. Something like that.

There is only 1 US horror movie that scared me, and it was John Carpenter's "The Thing".

I haven't seen many Asian movies, which is odd considering I'm asian, but there's a dude in the Chinese market who sells Asian movies, maybe I should check that out...

karmazon
July 12, 2005, 4:18 pm
what the (Please refrain from swearing) I seriously can't believe they made a piece of (Please refrain from swearing) like dark water, oh well at least the mom was hot

?
July 12, 2005, 4:31 pm
Haha karmazon saw Dark water *laughs at karmazon*

b00stA
July 12, 2005, 8:33 pm
How can there be a bad movie with Jennifer Connelly in it? :(

.oO(Requiem for a dream... Dark City)