( search forums )
sorry man
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 8:47 am
i know im annoying you i just wanna make it work right everytime i get other problams , i very apriciate your help u help alot and fast! if i could put another star next to you i would

damnnation
July 12, 2005, 9:03 am
ehh what the (Please refrain from swearing) are you talking about? you prob. pressed the NEW TOPIC button instead of Reply... (Gasp...newbies....)

n00bface
July 12, 2005, 9:08 am
If you have more than one question to ask at a time, make it in 1 post. If you have a question to add on, use the [IMAGE] Edit function to add on to it.

As a general rule, when you are joining new forums, READ THE RULES, THE FAQs, AND THE STICKIES! Before asking a question, use the forum SEARCH FUNCTION, and read the Soldat MANUAL!

Instead of creating a new topic to reply, use the "Quick Reply" function at the bottom of the original topic.

If you have any more questions regarding running a Soldat Server, ask them in THIS TOPIC rather than creating a new one!

Ok, so I can delete your other topic knowing you've now read it, here is what I had said before:
quote: Please refer to my post in your other topic. There is a white box at the bottom of the webpage; click it, and type in a reply, and hit the "Submit Reply" button at the bottom to post the reply instead of creating a whole new topic to reply to a post. Don't reply to what I am saying now unless you have a question regarding server corps, just remember what I am saying for when you need to ask the forums for help again.

(Moved to Bash Pit)

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 11:12 am
What the hell?

Milkman Dan
July 12, 2005, 2:03 pm
Wow n00bface, this is the first time I've seen you moderate. To tell you the truth, I'm impressed.

Hitman
July 12, 2005, 3:05 pm
I taught him well.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 5:51 pm
Yes, my master.