( search forums )
server dosnt register
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 10:38 am
its saying server registering to selfkill and lobby.soldat.pl then it says server added to both but in soldat.pl it dosnt apear not in the website or in the game when requesting servers ..
and ideas ? suggestions ? help ?

well once in 50 times i restart the server it does show up when i request but i had other issues with that so i decided to use the dedicated server that come's with the game , i get the same problam but i guess i can restart it 50 time's just that everytime i restart it starts with bot's wich i didnt pick , and i cant find a way to start without bot's . any suggestions ?
_______________________________________________-

no man dont say that i very apriciate you guys help me , im just new to forums i never use forums so i dont know how to use it proparly .

bloop

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 10:41 am
then it says registering server 65.113.210.3 and same for 127.0.0.1

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 10:42 am
that's realy annoying , i cant understand what im doing wrong im trying for 2 hours to make it work :(

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 10:43 am
anyone can help baba ?

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 11:18 am
[IMAGE]

NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP YOU. Read the damn STICKIES and the FAQ and the README of soldat!!!

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 4:22 pm
they dont say (Please refrain from swearing) about it

FliesLikeABrick
July 12, 2005, 4:32 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=25009

please use the edit button when you have stuff to say in response to/addition to your own posts

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 5:12 pm
it dosn't say nothing in manuels or sticky topic's

n00bface
July 12, 2005, 10:20 pm
No it's not killing bandwidth, or eating harddrive space. It keeps the forums organized and neat. When you edit a post, it does stay active, people will notice it. When you create new topics, it's just annoying and people won't want to help you. Deleting posts as we go by is also a bad idea, because we like to keep topics in the archives for future references.

Now to your problem: if it says it has registered to lobby.soldat.pl, then it is there. Double check what you named your server, and then ctrl+f to find it at http://lobby.soldat.pl/

Due to very annoying bugs with the in-game lobby, not all servers will show up for you when you request the servers.

FliesLikeABrick
July 13, 2005, 12:58 am
n00bface (yes i just tried n00-tab),
it isnt just an issue with the in-game lobby, a lot of servers have a hard time registering with the lobby.soldat.pl lobby, as discussed in the other thread

n00bface
July 13, 2005, 1:03 am
quote:it isnt just an issue with the in-game lobby, a lot of servers have a hard time registering with the lobby.soldat.pl lobby
Yeah but he says it said that it's sucessfully registered.
quote:its saying server registering to selfkill and lobby.soldat.pl then it says server added to both

quote:just that everytime i restart it starts with bot's wich i didnt pick , and i cant find a way to start without bot's . any suggestions ?
Open Soldat.ini and check to be sure these fields are as shown:

[code]Random_Bots=0
Random_Bots_1=0
Random_Bots_2=0
Random_Bots_3=0
Random_Bots_4=0[/code]

FliesLikeABrick
July 13, 2005, 2:52 pm
they always say that they register the first time, then they lose sync and keep trying to re-register

edit: and to the creator of this thread, you're just begging for a moderator to dislike you if you mock people who tell you the forum etiquette. ...aka change the thread title back please

rabidhamster
July 13, 2005, 11:31 pm
my server does that all the time... any way to fix it?

yes i did read the stickies- couldn't find anything.

FliesLikeABrick
July 14, 2005, 1:09 am
no, there is nothing you can do. it is either a bug in the lobby server software or an issue with the lobby having too many requests.