( search forums )
"Maybe I'm just too good to play Soldat..."
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Goofy_92
July 12, 2005, 8:51 pm
Ok, always, always when I'm on Selfkill.de's rambo server, I get kicked, players don't like me or things like that. Here's couple of pictures, I'll add more later.

[IMAGE]
1st chat - That's for a guy that killed non-rambo.
Vote kick - That's for a guy that killed non-rambo.
2nd chat - Dunno
3rd chat - "No, don't kick him" (?)
4th chat - He does know nothing
5th chat - OMG that was bad!

[IMAGE]
1st chat - Welcome
2nd chat - An answer
3rd chat - Hi to maor
Vote kick - Maor had bow when he respawned
4th chat - Same as above
5th chat - An answer
6th chat - I see what?
7th chat - Cause I own you?
8th chat - WTF

[IMAGE]
1st chat - Welcome
Leave - I owned him
2nd chat - Welcome
3rd chat - An answer (elo, n00bish... :P)
Leave - I owned him

Maybe I'm just too good to play Soldat...

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 9:34 pm
quote:Maybe I'm just too good to play Soldat...

arrogance. ARGH.

Goofy_92
July 12, 2005, 9:45 pm
Blabla, stfu. Sometimes they've even said theirselves that "Ur 2 good, let's kick him"

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 9:56 pm
i dunno. ive never played you. btw, what weapon do you use?

edit: what weapon do you use?

Goofy_92
July 12, 2005, 9:59 pm
"What do you use?"
Use what?

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 10:13 pm
Lol, I hate it when I play in servers like that. Especially when admins are around and I own them. <_<

damnnation
July 12, 2005, 10:20 pm
^ur signature is WAYYYY to big (max 30x250)^
and yeh, we all know ad we don't really care do we? we all have/had this problem, deal with it

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 12:21 am
I dont like people like that who kick people because they own everyone. Usually when Im in a server and i see someone extremely good, i take it as a challenge because most of the time im the best or one of the best in dm servers. Sometimes im just another player when its filled with top notch players. XD I remember this one soldier was like "Dude...leave, you're ruining the fun" because everyone there sucked...then he left saying "(Please refrain from swearing)got thanks alot". Priceless.

STEELIX
July 13, 2005, 10:38 am
Wow, don't you sound like an arrogant prick having to resort to words like "noob" to express your disagreement.

Shivorken
July 13, 2005, 12:38 pm
I can proudly say that i have never ever said the word noob in an arguement before and i rarely ever use that word in any other cases ... i don't like all those geek language words like 'noob'[Tis' not tooo bad this one] and 'leet' or '1337' which i hate more.

I especially hate the '1' or 'one' replacing that exclamtion mark ... its just plain gay ...

All this is just IMO, and heres a tip MercyM, avoid those gay fukers next time and and dont brag bout how gay they are :D Cuz i would have a loooonnnngggg list full of them :P

Jap_man
July 13, 2005, 1:52 pm
Oh god, can't you just get over it?
I can see why other player's tend to dislike you; really, calling someone a "(Please refrain from swearing) asshole noob" then proceeding to vote-kick him, without explaining why, isn't really going to get you liked.
Oh also, you do realise that those players might of left for another reason, other than the fact you were "owning" them.
If you want other players to act friendly towards you, don't act so arrogant and dont go around sluring random insults at other players.

Shivorken
July 13, 2005, 2:31 pm
I agree ^^

karmazon
July 13, 2005, 2:54 pm
"Elo" - noobish ? what the (Please refrain from swearing), please explain because i missed something

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 7:45 pm
No, I didnt call them anything, infact I never said a word. I just randomly joined a dm and unfortanately i WAS killing them all with ease, and they all attempted to vote me out, then that soldier left. I never call anyone a noob even if they truly are, unless they're using a barret. Then by all means i'll let them know how I think of barrets.

You can say I whine a bit, but just because I hate barrets. Miniguns just lag me to the point soldat freezes up, and m79s get a bit annoying when EVERYONE is using one. In a no-barret and minigun dm/ctf server however, im perfectly content.

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 7:50 pm
that can't

Goofy_92
July 13, 2005, 8:34 pm
@Jap Man
He left the game before i pressed "enter".

@Shivorken
...Agree. Ok.

@karmazon
It's just noobish, because it sounds like (?)

y0da
July 13, 2005, 10:31 pm
1. never play on public servers
2. play gathers
3. play cw with good clans
verstehen?

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 10:36 pm
Amen.

Goofy_92
July 13, 2005, 10:49 pm
@y0da
1. But they're good. No lag n' stuff.
2. Ok...
3. Dun have a clan yet.

karmazon
July 14, 2005, 12:02 am
well for yo info "elo" is a very popular polish slang word, and obviously the guy was from Poland

DragonSlayer
July 14, 2005, 3:40 am
Play on gather and say you're good once you own voiced people there. Play against people from clans like [PS], [SW], {EF}, /HS/ or N.D for example. Or AE/, which happens to be the clan I am in. :> The point is that there's lots of good players and clans so you should try out gather. It's fun. Anyone could beat the (Please refrain from swearing) out of public players.

Goofy_92
July 15, 2005, 10:21 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonwell for yo info "elo" is a very popular polish slang word, and obviously the guy was from Poland

Ehehe... I thought that he was saying "Hi hello". x. X

The @venger
July 15, 2005, 1:34 pm
"anyone can beat public players" stfu, u generalize like an old duck. argh these people talking about being arrogant??

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 5:57 pm
I think hes generalizing that a majority of public players arent the strongest you could fight. In every server theres always only 1-2 good players, or sometimes the whole server is filled with crappy players until 1 guy flies in to dominate. If you take the time to notice, its true.

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
July 18, 2005, 11:11 am
come play in gathers at #soldat.gather at quakenet if you have IRC...you just need to auth by typing /msg q hello and follow the instructions..if you are too good to play soldat we'll see.
gathers are almost free of noobs and if ur too good for soldat u will own us straight away.
dunt wanna say you suck or something..just if you are too good prove it.

-Claw-
August 3, 2005, 12:01 am
For my own experience with you, i can definately say that you arent too good... ;)

Jello
August 5, 2005, 3:35 am
Sorry if I sound ignorant, but what are gathers?

VodkaZombie
August 5, 2005, 3:43 am
Gathers are private servers that people join to interact with each other and play soldat. Its usually found on IRC such as #soldat.gather.

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 1:07 am
You sound rather arrogant, but hey some people just like to kick players who say the word noob constantly, Im one of them.

wormdundee
August 8, 2005, 7:18 am
usually a good idea just to hang out in the DETH server or the Wibble Shack
you'll probably have to earn the right to know the passwords though