( search forums )
{C.S.M} NOOBEH
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
0xSilentx0
July 12, 2005, 8:57 pm
I was just at theyre knife server and it was 2 v 1....I had a teammate and i forgot his name but he was in CSM....He had the flag and kept running towards the other guy with the flag with no frigin knife while I was going after him already and I killed him....He went to his base and was spawn killing him and he got killed so I called him a retard...So then he banned me right after he said "We dont kick people we are nice people"...And I said "Bad serverthen, hackers can go i nhere XP"...

Then the game right after that I was playing against a guy named "Soldier" signifying hes anoob...So I just ran around avoiding his attacks...Then I used jetpack and he called me a hacker and said "WTF FLY HACKER" and frigin kicked me...

EndertheXenocide
July 12, 2005, 9:03 pm
So are you complaining about this or just stating that some people with administrator abilities abuse their powers? But I have seen this happen numerous times. Someone actually has some skill and just gets great shots or easily kills the opponent. And they get kicked or banned for it. I was actually acuse of hacking with a barret because I was getting these extremely lucky shots. Just goes to show you that some people can't recognize skill between hackers. Quite said really.

Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 9:57 pm
Fly hacker...LMAO!