( search forums )
MultiKill Moment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 12, 2005, 9:56 pm
lol well the score was 7 to 6 and we where winning. Im really competative and I dont like no ties or losing :P So, while the bitter few seconds came till the game was over, (this was in ctf+kampf) i ran to red teams base. Tehn the flag appeared and I was like, oh(Please refrain from swearing)!, and i took m79 and hit some idiot trying to stick onthe wall?? then I took knife and knifed the flagger, but it was stuck on the ceiling, then some other idiot jumped up to grab flag and i m79ed him and one of my bombs killed another guy. Then the thing was over, lol. Woot, it all happened so fast so it was cool haha.

The @venger
July 12, 2005, 11:57 pm
bah, what an incredibly not- undrestandable story!

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 8:52 pm
yeah really! I could NOT understand any of that.
Anyway, I was playin in ctf_Xwing once (its in the Star wars mod) and all these guys(like 20 of em!!) were just standing inside there spawn point. I took a chainsaw and jumped in on them!! I killed them all. but then one guy who respawned killed me :{

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 11:39 pm
lol could you repeat please? There's no way to understand it ;)

Raptor
July 21, 2005, 4:58 am
LOL! you definitively knifed that flagger and blasted that other idiot into pieces! That's the way you do it!

ALSO I completely understood his Soldat Moment (and I though I was the non-english speaker xD)