( search forums )
Map up and beta testing, need suggestions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Ranzear
July 12, 2005, 11:00 pm
My Apoca City map is currenty up on my server (As of 7/12/05 2:53) and if its down try again in ten-fifteen minutes as I might be recompiling. Its a rather large map and I need someone to make suggestions as to how to properly waypoint it. The flags are swapped to make it like a two way infiltration, and trust me you don't want to make one and a half trips across the map and have to start over. I know about most of the polygon glitches and I'd like to leave all but the deadly ones, as everyone trips over a twig when being chased by zombies. Other than that I'd just like general advice on what else could be modified and added.

Server name: Resident Evil Map Test
IP: 67.168.85.62
No password
Try restarting Soldat and rejoining if you get the dreaded wrong map version, it tends to sort itself out eventually.

Map should be up and down intermittently while I work on it more, I try to compile and add stuff on the hour so people can expect when the server will be back up. One might scream "24 Zombie Bots?! LAG!" but when they don't have guns and aren't thusly shooting the bot lag is nonexistant =)