( search forums )
two ideas:resolution and grenades
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Chaos Controll
July 13, 2005, 12:58 am
sorry if either of these has been posted before, but the seacrh was so slow... i 'timed out' three times (on each topic) before giving up.
1: I think the screen resolution should be at least 1024X768. the graphics could be so much better, and you could see more.
2: The frag grenades should have shrapnel. Anyone too close when the grenade goes off will be hurt by shards of hot metal.

Boxo
July 13, 2005, 1:46 am
1. has been talked over too many times, you'll just get your thread locked bringing it up.

But idea #2 I've always wanted to see. Please don't lock this so people can talk about shrapnel 'nades. :o~

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 1:59 am
Well,if there was shrapnel from the nades, there'd be no nade jumping. Good and bad..

zyxstand
July 13, 2005, 2:21 am
nade jumping is SO GOOD...almost noone knows it or just don't use it...

stop posting three stupid topics just cuz (i'm guessing) no moderator is available...

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 2:29 am
Yeah,why not put it in one topic next time with the title 'A few suggestions'

And nade jumping isn't that useful,I'd rather see shrapnel.That way you can't stand beside a nade.

solohan50
July 13, 2005, 3:31 am
well, i know it's not quite shrapnel, but what about clusters? that's a nade that splits into a bunch of little damaging things, for me it's close enough....

UltraMagnus
July 13, 2005, 9:47 am
this would be a pritty cool idea, although it would have to be added to the m79 and LAW too, then again, its about time the m79 got somthing to offset the shoot-somone-in-the-head-and-nothing bug

Boxo
July 13, 2005, 11:22 am
Of course shrapnel nades don't have to replace the normal ones. They could replace the useless cluster nades, or there could be an option for which nade type you want to use.

Chaos Controll
July 14, 2005, 11:27 pm
(i havent figured out how to quote yet, but...)
stop posting three stupid topics just cuz (i'm guessing) no moderator is available...[xyzstand]
Yeah,why not put it in one topic next time with the title 'A few suggestions'[Gen0cide]
sorry bout that, i just came up with these at different times, but by the time i thought of one i had allready posted the previous one

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 9:48 pm
Shrapnels....hmm I suggested these and I got flamed ...weird wehn some1 suggest my suggestions he don't get "Hell flame to pants". Anyway I like this idea...as I suggested : ) : )