( search forums )
Members online?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Rambo_6
July 13, 2005, 3:00 am
Didn't we used to have a thing that says which members are currently online? /me wants it back.

Unlucky 13
July 13, 2005, 6:51 am
We did, but when the forums slowed down, Styx redid the forums, making all the good features go away.

We have the little Offline/Online thing below the name, I find that good enough.

Cookie.
July 13, 2005, 6:57 am
Indeed I liked that too Rambo :\ I also liked the Karma system

Goofy_92
July 13, 2005, 9:45 am
I liked it too. I doesn't matter if Soldat Forums are a bit slower. ;)

Aquarius
July 13, 2005, 10:44 am
Unless you pay for the server.

papasurf31
July 13, 2005, 11:53 am
Owned. And I miss karma, that stupid Hall of fame thing just don't cut it.

Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 4:56 pm
forum karma...? explain (dont flame!!!11).

FliesLikeABrick
July 13, 2005, 5:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13We did, but when the forums slowed down, Styx redid the forums, making all the good features go away.

We have the little Offline/Online thing below the name, I find that good enough.

the online/offline feature was added after he re-did the forums

Unlucky 13
July 14, 2005, 8:26 am
I know, I was away when he implemented it and was suprised when it appeared.

-forum karma...? explain (dont flame!!!11).

Forum karma was a little voting thing where you voted a person positive or negative, much like the Hall of Fame, but there was a bar under our names, signifying the rating you had.
For all I remember mine started high positives then plummeted to low negatives, what happened there, I will NEVER know.

-Noone liked you harrharr
They did at one stage...

Cookie.
July 15, 2005, 7:48 am
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13I know, I was away when he implemented it and was suprised when it appeared.

-forum karma...? explain (dont flame!!!11).

Forum karma was a little voting thing where you voted a person positive or negative, much like the Hall of Fame, but there was a bar under our names, signifying the rating you had.
For all I remember mine started high positives then plummeted to low negatives, what happened there, I will NEVER know.

No one liked you harrharr