( search forums )
Hi I have some questions about this forum.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
July 13, 2005, 10:20 pm
Hi all!! I have seen some people on Soldat Online with no heads or strange coulerd heads. How do I edit the head so others will see it?
Also, how do I edit the legs?

Goofy_92
July 13, 2005, 10:23 pm
You can make head invisible, or change it to a custom color with SSCC. (Soldat Skin Color Changer)
You can edit the legs' graphics from the folder "Gostek-gfx".

dude
July 14, 2005, 1:42 pm
Go here http://www.freewebs.com/lapissoldat/SSCC.zip to get SSCC.

Kazuki
July 14, 2005, 2:26 pm
Everyone will be able to see your head color / invisibility, but no one will be able to see your modified legs. To them, it will be the color you chose in the Player tab of the game menu. This is because, if you don't already know, all graphics that are packaged with Soldat are simply client-side and are therefore limited only to your screen. :)

i am ahab
July 14, 2005, 2:50 pm
so did you see invisible legs in an online game? or am i misuderstanding you?

Hoodlum
July 14, 2005, 4:07 pm
Mmm its a program called Soldat Skin Color Changer and I believe someone gave you the link already.

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 14, 2005, 7:21 pm
why cant people use the search button of actually look in the forums im sure this is stickied somewhere!

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 9:30 pm
I'm looking for a program or another way to edit my legs so others will see the change. Like a POA editor or somthing.

Keron Cyst
July 14, 2005, 10:05 pm
The actual animation, you mean? Everyone else will see their own .POAs; animations are handled locally, not through the server.

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 10:26 pm
u can't play online with custom animations...

Kazuki
July 14, 2005, 10:35 pm
There is no way at the moment to make it so that people will see how you have modified your legs. It's just that simple. That goes for everything but skin color.

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 6:11 pm
This bites! For soldat 1.2.2 they need to make it so the srever handles POA's. Agree?

DeMonIc
July 19, 2005, 6:16 pm
You mean so you can play with modified animations? Well hell no. That could lead to a lot of abuse.

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 7:11 pm
i agree 100% with DeMonIc,it WOULD lead to a lot of abuse and therefore should not be implemented into soldat 1.2.2...now if all players could somehow be trusted thats a whole dif. story

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 8:05 pm
True.. I didn't think of that side of the issue.
Good thinkin guys.
I have some questions concerning this forum. 1st, How do I align text in my signature so that it is directly above or beneath my signature picture as the rules say? Also, why is that the avatar settings only go up to 90x90? That (in my opinion) is WAY too small. Almost all other forums have at least 120x120 available. Whats up with that??

rabidhamster
July 21, 2005, 8:57 pm
use the search!

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 9:00 pm
GEEZ! gimme a break hamster-dude. I did!

Keron Cyst
July 21, 2005, 10:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by Doomdooer... How do I align text in my signature so that it is directly above or beneath my signature picture as the rules say?...
What do you mean? You want it centered and not justified to the left? Surround the desired text with [center] tags.

And dude, 90x90 is generous. Most other forums don't go higher than 64x64.