( search forums )
this is serious(cheat ban accident)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 2:47 pm
i was inside a sever right? ctf 17 people. suddenly the console detected
possible cheat from me and i got banned...and i said wtf , i dont have hacks can anybody help?

0xSilentx0
July 14, 2005, 3:01 pm
THis happens to me to osometimes....But I realized it only happened to my when I had a program running in the background like MSN or AIM or Xfire....If thats not the problem I have no idea sorry

Atybrc
July 14, 2005, 3:17 pm
and where suggestions? :)))

Swebonny
July 14, 2005, 3:53 pm
PLease use search !!!

It is kinda lag problem

zyxstand
July 14, 2005, 4:07 pm
this isn't really THAT serious... definitely not more important than some other suggestions here...
it happened to me once or twice - but that was like over a year ago... i never had that problem after that...

Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 4:15 pm
Don't run mods.

i am ahab
July 14, 2005, 4:45 pm
if you want to get back unbanned you have to contact a server admin to change the banned list and take you off. if you go to the servers link on the soldat homepage there are usually details of the server host there.

SPARTAN_III
July 15, 2005, 2:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by KamikaziCowDon't run mods.

ahem, mods are way better than default. most mods at least. i wouldn't even play if there were no mods.

VodkaZombie
July 15, 2005, 3:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIquote:Originally posted by KamikaziCowDon't run mods.

ahem, mods are way better than default. most mods at least. i wouldn't even play if there were no mods.

I dont use mods, i stick with the default gui. Oh and the message for possible hacks could be a lag problem.