( search forums )
SSD looking for good auto users
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
July 14, 2005, 10:32 pm
Hi, if you are good with automatic weapons and/or Ruger 77 and intrested in joining the SSD, please email, pm or msn, aim me ;)

Clan name: Stealthy, Silent and Deadly
Clan tag: {SSD}
Co-Founders: {SSD}=The-Chameleon=, {SSD} Jedi Dvimin
Leader: {SSD} SDFilm (old name: Shadow Dragon)
Members: 11
Status: Recruiting (E-mail {SSD} Shadow Dragon at SDFilm@hotmail.co.uk)for more info

I will NOT kick you just for missing some practices/wars.

blasta
July 15, 2005, 2:11 pm
So... you're the funny lookin guy in a hat with a moustache? ;)

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 4:54 pm
lol, It does worry me where his other hand is in that picture :/

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 16, 2005, 5:54 pm
where are you located?

Avadon X Ultra Kill X
July 23, 2005, 5:24 pm
Hello i am looking foe clan yours seems good i am very good minimi shooter and very good knife thrower my name in the game is Max_Rus i have msn massanger too, maxion@walla.co.il

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 11:47 am
ok, contact me for some testing ;)

Felix
August 29, 2005, 4:33 pm
quote:Negativ Class: Given to a Member when he/she kills other Members in a game where Friendly Fire is ON

ROFLMAO

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 11:16 pm
Yeah, that does seem a bit harsh, its not like they would team-kill on purpose. I'll talk to Lt. Lawrence about it...

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 3:46 pm
Why don't you guys of the soldatforums.com just all shut the (Please refrain from swearing) up about our websites and what's so bad about it. If you would first take a look at yourself, before judging us. I mean, have you ever seen the website of PR clan (www.protectorsoftherealm.com), ok that website looks nice, but (Please refrain from swearing)in every link gives an error. IS THAT A GOOD SITE?

OUR SITE MAY NOT LOOK AS NICE AS YOURS, BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE OUR NAVIGATION IS THE VERY MOST CLEAREST OF ALL NAVIGATIONS AND NOBODY WILL EVER GET LOST ON OUR SITE!

Our site and the site of ssd is not meant for good-looking showoff impression-making stuff, it is meant to work, and to inform our members so that we will have the best performances in our clan wars!

Please do not further critisize other ppl's websites!
That'll be all!

Lt. Lawrence (www.sdted.official.ws)

P.S The music on our site is absolutely NOT ILLEGAL, I BOUGTH THOSE (Please refrain from swearing)ING DISCS, SO I'M FREE IN WHATEVER I WANT TO DO WITH THEM!

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 5:01 pm
*sigh* sorry about him people

The Geologist
September 1, 2005, 5:15 pm
Is he the leader of your clan? Because he makes all of you look bad running his mouth so much. I'd be ashamed to achknowledge him in any sort of position of power. It's good your clan appears to have at least one member level headed enough to appologize for his actions..

sande24
September 1, 2005, 6:54 pm
I apologize too... (for mistakely joining this clan[joke])

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 7:36 pm
I am the leader of SSD but we are allied with SDted (no connection with my name) as he does a good website for us and his SDted clan. But i am concerned about the music being free on the site is probably piracy and SDted's forum spamming.

GAMEOVER
September 2, 2005, 8:54 pm
*claps* you actually made your own thread for once..

DeMonIc
September 2, 2005, 9:28 pm
GAMEOVER, it would help if you'd read the threads you post into.

Don't take me in a wrong way but.. the rank system is really nicely done, and it's really unnecessary. I mean, once you play a few 3on3 ctf clan wars (that's the standard) you'll see what I mean.. the game isn't about being first, or not killing your teammates in friendly fire (there are people who think it's funny to jump in your line of fire, just so they can take your kill.. and there aren't many servers with FF on either). The clan-server thing.. most clanservers are hosted by people who get payed to host the server, because they offer 24/7 high quality services.

Just my humble opinion, like I said, don't get me wrong :)

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 10:26 pm
Yeah, i'm not sure if the ranking system is good, i mean on the good side it is somthing extra to fight for, but it could also be bad because it could be seen as big-headed and focusing too much on awards and not on your team-mates.

I'm realy thinking if its worth SSD being allied with SDted because of what you said, and also some ingnorant people may think that SSD spams just because the leader of SDted does.

Edit: Damn there are a lot of "SD"s on this post :P

GAMEOVER
September 3, 2005, 7:30 am
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcGAMEOVER, it would help if you'd read the threads you post into.

Don't take me in a wrong way but.. the rank system is really nicely done, and it's really unnecessary. I mean, once you play a few 3on3 ctf clan wars (that's the standard) you'll see what I mean.. the game isn't about being first, or not killing your teammates in friendly fire (there are people who think it's funny to jump in your line of fire, just so they can take your kill.. and there aren't many servers with FF on either). The clan-server thing.. most clanservers are hosted by people who get payed to host the server, because they offer 24/7 high quality services.

Just my humble opinion, like I said, don't get me wrong :)

wth are you even talkin about im happy to see this guy made a thread of his own instead of spamming others thats all i said so i dont know what you were tryin to say but i take bullets for team mates ALL the time.

I read EVERY thread i post to :/

The Geologist
September 3, 2005, 9:56 am
No, you don't read every thread you post to.

If you did, you'd realize that SDFilm was not the one who spammed other peoples clan recruiting topics. Pay attention next time.

GAMEOVER
September 3, 2005, 2:13 pm
ffs cry me a river, its an obvious mistake that im sure most could see how I got mixed up get off my nuts.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 5:50 pm
I think i will stop SSD being allied with SDted as it is too much hassle for its worth, as some people may think that SSD spams just because the leader of SDted (Lt. Lawrence Black) does, or my SDFilm name my be mistaken for SDted (like above). I have spoken to Lt. Black on msn and he comes across as a noob and i suspect that he just uses that army talk/titles and medals (although i have one) to hide his own incompetence.

I'll talk to my SSD members first before i make it official.

Edit: Ok, its official. SSD are now no longer allied with SDted.

Deleted User
September 6, 2005, 12:53 am
SDted I don't know but {SSD} they're all nice players/persons.