( search forums )
`SL - Silent Legion (New tag! :D)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 1:11 am
A new clan founded by Extacide and Morik, two expert soldat players. (f-u im expert) We're looking for good players of considerable skill. If you want to apply for a tryout, you can contact me or morik personally (my contact info is listed below). That, or you can make an application on our forum which the link is listed below as well.

A majority (Atleast im sure all) of our members are located in North America. We'd prefer that people that try out and join were located just the same. (Basicly, we really cant accept euro/asian players)

If you want to contact me personally about SL or to set up a tryout to join, my msn addy is klasky55@Hotmail.com, Xfire is extacide, and i can be found in various soldat servers as "Extacide{SL}".

Morik can post his own info if and when he wants to. =P

Just to have it, heres my personal info:

Name: Extacide
Time Playing: 5 months (Since march-april of 2005)

Im generally decent with most weapons, but im pretty good with some specifics. I can pretty much pick up any gun and use it effectively, however atm my favorites are the Deagles, Minimi, HK, and teh knife. <3 =3

Previous Clans: GMDP

Specialties: Infiltrating enemy bases (Grabbing the flag), Returning the flag, and killing.

EDIT:

We now have our own official site and a much better forum.

Site: http://www.sl.fireknives.net

Forum: http://www.sl.fireknives.net/forum

Server info: soldat.sl.fireknives.net ; 23073 ; No pass
(70.225.212.217)

Our forum is now PUBLIC for anyone to register and post! Its somewhat similar to soldatforums since soldatforums has EVERYTHING a soldat forum should have. We are allowing nickname changes just to allow everyone to wear their clan tags and change them as they wish, to prevent confusion among who is who. Private clan stuff will be kept from the public of course. We figured the forum would be more fun if it was just more then a few SL members posting. :D

UPDATE!

We now officially have our own public ctf server! Its been configured and should be up and running for any and all to use!
Along with our server, a statistics system has been built in that records the stats of all final scores of every game, and you can easily access them through our official site which is listed above.

So, all of you out there who dont care for joining or scrimming the clan, feel free to drop in our server and compete for top ranks! Our forums are public as mentioned above, so feel free to discuss about our server there - all you need to do is register and wait for an administrator to activate you which should be soon. (I might just change it to e-mail activation)

Note: At this very moment, the statistics system on our site is being configured to a preferable style, and the server isnt 100% complete, its up and running but it ping spikes which SHOULD be fixed soon.

The server shouldnt be ping spiking anymore. 350 hits in the first few days. Nice.

Server Update

At this moment, the server is currently down, and has been for a few days for unknown reasons. The site also hasnt updated the stats for a few weeks. All of this will be fixed a.s.a.p.

--------------------------------------------------------

Atm, we're looking for good, ACTIVE players, preferably living in North America. Tryouts are still being given. Simply apply here or at our forums, and we'll get to ya.

Well, we're more of in the need of players who are rounded in skill (All around good at every weapon) and have decent Experience in scrimming, cwing, etc...preferably proficient in the categories of Single shot guns (Deagles, Ruger, etc..), Autos, with skill at using secondary weapons. M79ers and Barretards who want to join must be able to use other weapons proficiently to an above average skill level. (Atleast 1 auto and 1 single shot gun). We will however make exceptions to people with an extreme mastery of a gun. (They're extremely good with this weapon)

Requirements:

- Live in North America
- Able to pass a tryout/test/etc...
- Active
- Good and above skillwise.

--------------------------------------------------------

New Tag! :D

Few tried, none could suggest a new, suitable tag for SL to use, so we got off our lazy asses and made on ourselves. The new official tag for SL is:
`SL - <Name>
Its temporary in a sense until all members throw it on, agree with it, and no other clan has any problems with tag ripping (Dont beleive this tag has been ripped). Anyways, yeah. :D

Morik
July 15, 2005, 11:44 pm
Although this clan isnt new, its a couple months old actually. We have just not recruited anyone since we started. You can also put up your application here, just include the following:

-Name in Soldat
-Favorite Weapons
-How long you have been playing Soldat
-What is your specialty (Flag grabber, offense, defense, etc...)
-Why you want to join Silent Legion
-Previous clans (If any)

We would also like to see some gameplay action if possible, Thanks.

Also, barretters may join, If they are proficient.

Chaos Controll
July 18, 2005, 12:34 am
Name: Chaos Controll, or Sergeant 12.
Fav Weapon: Barret, Desert Eagles, HK MP5,and M79, though I use all of them a lot.
Fav Secondary: Knife, USSOCOM
Been Playing: Just over half a year, I think.
Specialty: Defender, and support. If I can get the flag, I will take it though.
Why: Clans are fun, and more challenging usually.
If you need to know anything else my email is krazy_kaizer@yahoo.ca
Previous Clans: None

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 12:42 am
**NEWS**

We just got a new site and forum! Yay! The new link to our site is http://www.sl.fireknives.net and forum is http://www.sl.fireknives.net/forum

We JUST got the site and forum yesterday, so the template is still not edited for the site, and i forgot the ftp pass somehow so ill have to ask for it again - as for the forum, i'll be working on it tonight. Check it out. ;)

You'll get a tryout when you want - anyone else who wants one to join SL, again you can make an application on our forum which is listed above, or you can contact me or morik personally. Just check the first post of this topic for my msn and xfire info. ;p

Elephant_Hunter
July 19, 2005, 2:19 am
I was just playing U13 on the same team as Extacide{SL} under a different name. He's a good player if he's on your team, but he could use some work respecting opponents (regardless of weapon choice.)

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 10:43 am
As ive explained over and over, i dislike barrets, and I choose to express that hatred. If you see me use caps or "!"s in a situation not regarding barrets or miniguns, its meant to be joking around.

Thanks for the compliment though, whoever you were. =D

Morik
July 19, 2005, 11:49 pm
yes, extacide likes to express himself alot. But i think my mellowness evens things out. I dont think im going to post any info on my proficiencys, cause i dont like to brag hehe. Im rather busy, so i will not be as active as extacide. But i try to be on as much as i can to support and guide SL. Keep the applications coming!

VodkaZombie
July 20, 2005, 4:05 am
I would keep it in, but basically its useless trying to express your feelings on the internet or nonetheless in soldat, if you really want to go visit a psychologist.

Morik
July 24, 2005, 3:00 am
bump :P

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:52 pm
Bah. Sorry people who wanted tryouts, but uh, my computer = dead. I need a new one, my old one is totaled. Morik, give out your msn contact info (if you havent) so the people wanting tryouts will get one. Ill be back soon hopefully - And morik, I expect like...5 new members of SL that are as good or better then me and you :P

Btw, im accepting donations towards a new computer. When i figure out how to receive the money, ill let you guys know.

DragonSlayer
July 25, 2005, 12:08 pm
Are you guys accepting clanwars yet?

Also, if you got a channel on quakenet, what's the name of it?

Morik
July 25, 2005, 10:50 pm
There is a spot on the forum for clanwars, sign up there if u want to.(i dont think u have to register in the forum) But at the moment we have too few members, so no clan wars yet.

pro_midget_tosser@hotmail.com is my msn if u need to contact me about getting into SL

Also we are working to get a server up...a guy might volunteer to host us one for free.(same guy who hosts the site and forum)

Koon
July 26, 2005, 3:13 am
Soldat Name: Koon
Favorite weapons: Steyer, Desert Eagles, Knife
Expieriece: Almost 2 years
Specialty: Overall combat, I usually dont get many flag captures but i rack up kills pretty damn fast.
Why Join?: I've been playing for a long time and have never been in a clan. I figured I would try it out.
e-mail: rileyc08@bh.brookings.k12.or.us (high-school email)

Deleted User
August 4, 2005, 1:52 am
Im back! Yay! I got a new computer thats 326426348234x better then the old, so Im happy.

Lets see here:

Koon, i'm quite interested in your application. Would you happen to have X-fire or MSN Messenger or anyway to keep in contact? Even so id need one to arrange a tryout n such.

P.S. SL is back and recruiting again. This will be interesting after havent playing for over a month. XD

Deleted User
August 8, 2005, 12:53 am
*bump*

SL is still recruiting, all you need is to make a tryout. We're at 7 members now? And about everyone of us r0x0rz teh big11111!!1111!! (Egotistical...I know)We're also only a month old and fresh and ready to do some cwing...we have alot of deaglers too lol.

The forums have been down for 2 days unfortanately, so eh...just make applications for clanwars and tryouts on this thread also providing an msn or aim addy or whatever you use as means of contact until the forums are back up to continue posting on there. Unfortanately all of our members are never on at the same time when we need them as far as I know so clanwars cant be instant, but that will be fixed...vewy vewy soon (Hopefully).

Yay for bumping.

GAMEOVER
August 14, 2005, 3:28 am
We still could use a few people, were lookin for solid heavy hitting penetrators sorry no campers will be accepted.

Deleted User
August 16, 2005, 9:41 pm
Good news: Forum and site are FINALLY back up! w00t!
We are back once again recruiting, and finally getting back to arranging scrims, cw's and practices.

Deleted User
August 17, 2005, 7:18 am
[Shinjiku]
-Primary: spas, ruger. Secondary: knife
-Been playing for 3 weeks.
-I'm good at "flag grabbing" and offense.
-Why I want to join: I'm tired of playing with n00bs who can't get a kill to save their own life, and plus clans sound like fun.

My MSN is: making_more_birdies@hotmail.com add me and give me a tryout.

sande24
August 18, 2005, 8:16 am
-Name in Soldat: Sande
-Favorite Weapons: AK-74, Steyr AUG...
-How long you have been playing Soldat: 2,5 Years maybe... since 1.1.2
-What is your specialty (Flag grabber, offense, defense, etc...): Offence. Can also defend.
-Why you want to join Silent Legion: I want to be in a clan and go to clan wars.
-Previous clans (If any): TRA... Dont remember others...

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 12:02 pm
I sent you guys an App on your own forum and stuff, read it please, but I can't get my username registered (won't let me log in -.-)

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 12:43 pm
Btw, sorry to those that have been adding my MSN and trying to contact me. Ive been extremely busy (Playing D2 ^^;). Im not sure what time morik gets on since sometimes hes on frequently and others I never see him, so if you want to add him to msn to arrange a tryout, his msn addy should have been listed above. Sorry about being inactive on our own forums too XP.

(D2! :D)

Morik
August 20, 2005, 7:39 pm
Sorry all, but my internet is wack. To the point of not being able to play soldat at all. Extacide will have to do the tryouts and other such things.

Deleted User
August 20, 2005, 9:42 pm
Sorry to hear that morik. Well, guess ill have to take a minor break from d2 for a while.

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 7:09 pm
Well well well now. Very good news: SL is finally getting its own dedicated server thanks to a very good freind of mine who is hosting it on his server, who also is hosting our site and forums. Everyone say thank you to Neo_25 which of course none of you even know who he is. :P

Anyways, the server will be up and running soon, Me, some other peeps and Neo are configuring it and setting it up.

Edit: The server should be up and running now. We are even setting up a statistics system for the server using U13's scripts until we come up with our own unique statistics system.

Along with that, I have decided to start construction on the site (After a month of lazyness) since we have our own dedicated server hooked up with statistics.

Feel free to drop in and play for the ranks in the {SL} Server. Our server is public unless its needed for use by SL. Also, feel free to join our server and converse among members of SL or even make applications to try out or scrimmage.

Deleted User
August 21, 2005, 7:09 pm
Well well well now. Very good news: SL is finally getting its own dedicated server thanks to a very good freind of mine who is hosting it on his server, who also is hosting our site and forums. Everyone say thank you to Neo_25 which of course none of you even know who he is. :P

Anyways, the server will be up and running soon, Me, some other peeps and Neo are configuring it and setting it up.

Edit: The server should be up and running now. We are even setting up a statistics system for the server using U13's scripts until we come up with our own unique statistics system.

Along with that, I have decided to start construction on the site (After a month of lazyness) since we have our own dedicated server hooked up with statistics.

Feel free to drop in and play for the ranks in the Server. Our server is public unless its needed for use by SL. Also, feel free to join our server and converse among members of SL or even make applications to try out or scrimmage.

Hoodlum
August 21, 2005, 8:11 pm
I've seen you guys running around u13. You seem like a good clan.

*recommends.

Morik
August 22, 2005, 2:21 am
Our server is up and running! sl.fireknives.net:23037
We are using the U13 stats, so it will keep track of your statistics. The stats can be found at www.sl.fireknives.net

Also, we are upping the standards of new recruits.

Outcast
August 22, 2005, 10:45 am
Why do you self proclaim yourself as an expert when i am certain i know atleast 50 people(there's a lot more but i'll say 50 because i probably can throw 50 out with some time to remember all the names) that can easilly beat your ass down?
It's what i call misleading the general population. Stop it :o
You gain bragging rights when other people call you expert, pro, whatever. Until then shut up.

Deleted User
August 22, 2005, 11:07 am
Why joining this clan if you can also join SDted?

SDted Official Soldat Clan

We are a very fast growing Soldat Clan with already about 30 members, which means that when there is a Clan Match, there will always be people to play with.

Please send your request to sdted.clan@gmail.com (short message with nickname, nationality and preferred weapons) or visit http://www.sdted.official.ws and go to the 'Membership' section to write a request!

OUR STATUS

NAME: SDted Soldat Clan
TAG: [sdted]
MEMBERS: 29
ONLINE: 1 month
RECRUITING: YES!
OUR MEMBERS: LOYAL, ACTIVE and GOOD
COMMUNICATION: Microsoft MSN Messenger (English)

Greetings

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 2:10 am
quote:Originally posted by OutcastWhy do you self proclaim yourself as an expert when i am certain i know atleast 50 people(there's a lot more but i'll say 50 because i probably can throw 50 out with some time to remember all the names) that can easilly beat your ass down?
You gain bragging rights when other people call you expert, pro, whatever. Until then shut up.

Well, people actually have, and I beleive I do have some bragging rights. And damn man, do you have to fly at me wherever you see a topic where I associate skill with myself. How about you play the game and watch me play the game before just determining me as an over egotistical, no-skilled newbie, huh?

And,

quote:Why joining this clan if you can also join SDted?

SDted Official Soldat Clan

We are a very fast growing Soldat Clan with already about 30 members, which means that when there is a Clan Match, there will always be people to play with.

Please send your request to sdted.clan@gmail.com (short message with nickname, nationality and preferred weapons) or visit http://www.sdted.official.ws and go to the 'Membership' section to write a request!

OUR STATUS

NAME: SDted Soldat Clan
TAG: [sdted]
MEMBERS: 29
ONLINE: 1 month
RECRUITING: YES!
OUR MEMBERS: LOYAL, ACTIVE and GOOD
COMMUNICATION: Microsoft MSN Messenger (English)

If you want to advertise your clan, make your own damn thread. This thread is about SL, not sdted.

Outcast
August 24, 2005, 10:05 am
quote:Originally posted by Extacidequote:Originally posted by OutcastWhy do you self proclaim yourself as an expert when i am certain i know atleast 50 people(there's a lot more but i'll say 50 because i probably can throw 50 out with some time to remember all the names) that can easilly beat your ass down?

Well, people actually have, and I beleive I do have some bragging rights. And damn man, do you have to fly at me wherever you see a topic where I associate skill with myself. How about you play the game and watch me play the game before just determining me as an over egotistical, no-skilled newbie, huh?

I have been here for a while, i've seen plenty of people bragging, and with you playing for 3 months. You can be better then the average i guess, but there's no way you can be an "expert", "pro", or whatever you claim to be. Especially if you get owned by Shady.
In other words, you need to be put down on earth, go play gathers or something, explore the soldat world a little beyond the public servers, where people SUCK 95% of the time. Play clanwars with the big boys. PS, HS, EF, Xfect ? Win any of those and you'll get close to expert. Now stop this meaningless bragging, especially if you have nothing to back it up with.

DeMonIc
August 24, 2005, 10:15 am
And on a helpfull sidenote, you'll never be experts without IRC. You won't be even counted as average.

that fuking sniper
August 24, 2005, 10:18 am
I was counted above average (or so I hope) and I've never used IRC more often than twice a month.

Talk to your kids, say NO to IRC.

GAMEOVER
August 24, 2005, 10:47 am
Im always in IRC xD

Elephant_Hunter
August 24, 2005, 5:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcAnd on a helpfull sidenote, you'll never be experts without IRC. You won't be even counted as average.

IRC is a waste of time, Demonic. It's the least productive way to spend a day and quite a nuisance to teach others to use. I can't stand being in IRC for more than an hour. Anyhow, professional clans use instant messenging clients (aim, jabber, msn...) and Voice (Teamspeak).

I heard the new Google Instant Messenger has both.

http://www.google.com/talk/

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 9:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Outcastquote:Originally posted by Extacidequote:Originally posted by OutcastWhy do you self proclaim yourself as an expert when i am certain i know atleast 50 people(there's a lot more but i'll say 50 because i probably can throw 50 out with some time to remember all the names) that can easilly beat your ass down?

I have been here for a while, i've seen plenty of people bragging, and with you playing for 3 months. You can be better then the average i guess, but there's no way you can be an "expert", "pro", or whatever you claim to be. Especially if you get owned by Shady.
In other words, you need to be put down on earth, go play gathers or something, explore the soldat world a little beyond the public servers, where people SUCK 95% of the time. Play clanwars with the big boys. PS, HS, EF, Xfect ? Win any of those and you'll get close to expert. Now stop this meaningless bragging, especially if you have nothing to back it up with.

Ok, 1) I never said I was a pro. 2) Ive been playing for almost 5 months now, I dueled shady about mid way through my time in soldat, so im pretty sure id stand much better of a chance considering I was using weapons ive only touched for a week. 3)How often do you see me bragging? You pick out 1 line which I used sarcasticly in my starting thread for SL, and I probably said compliments concerning myself not very often here and there. 4) Ive played with and against members of them - Im pretty sure i know where I stand against the, "Big boys", and I know alot of their members are alot better then me. And for the final time, ill back it up.

Now, will you please stop spamming me with these, or just pm me how much you dislike me. *thankyou*

Anyways...

SL is kind of re-organizing itself now that we finally obtained a decent server. We're still giving tryouts to anyone who wants to apply to join.

The server is having some problems so its not running perfectly, hopefully its fixed soon...

Outcast
August 25, 2005, 4:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunter Anyhow, professional clans use instant messenging clients (aim, jabber, msn...) and Voice (Teamspeak).

Yeeeah, right. From where did you get that info? I have...1 from my clan on MSN. I had 2 in the previous clan. So that means those 2 clans aren't "professional" ?

ANYWAY...

quote:Originally posted by Extacide
Ok, 1) I never said I was a pro. 2) Ive been playing for almost 5 months now, I dueled shady about mid way through my time in soldat, so im pretty sure id stand much better of a chance considering I was using weapons ive only touched for a week. 3)How often do you see me bragging? You pick out 1 line which I used sarcasticly in my starting thread for SL, and I probably said compliments concerning myself not very often here and there. 4) Ive played with and against members of them - Im pretty sure i know where I stand against the, "Big boys", and I know alot of their members are alot better then me. And for the final time, ill back it up.

1) I said, "pro", "expert", whatever you call yourself in that matter.
2) I won't go back to that thread, but you said he owned you with all weapons. So there had to be a weapon you regurarly used. You probably got better since then though. Still.
3) I see you brag almost everywhere i look, sarcastical or not.
4) Weird, nobody ever talked about you or your achievements anywhere.
And what will you back it up with? So far i have seen nothing.

quote:
Now, will you please stop spamming me with these, or just pm me how much you dislike me. *thankyou*

No, that way it won't achieve the wanted effect.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 7:08 pm
Lol, you arent achieving much, im touched you're going through all this trouble to make me look like a newbie, or feel like a newbie, or whatever the hell it is you're trying to do.

Lets see now:

1) I think im good enough to be an "expert". I may not be nearly as good as others, but I think ive reached a level to be termed one. Just think of it as just clinging to the dead level of it, and I know myself I have a long way to go.

2) I dueled shady way back when I just started using desert Eagles. I thought I was good then but when I dueled him he nailed me like a train, and I realized what I needed to improve on. I beleive if we rematched id put up a MUCH better fight. I beleive anyone can admit ive improved tremendously since our last duel.

3) So what? Im a little egotistical - I probably have one of the biggest ego's around. Everyone has a right to talk.

4) They do, just that theres only a few comments on the forums. Most of it comes from people just making a comments to me, or freinds ive played with ever since from the start just noticing the drastic improvements im making.

5) Your spamming up the thread. Seriously, this is just getting annoying.

ramirez
August 25, 2005, 7:21 pm
When do you start playing CWs (DS posted to your forums like 1-2 weeks ago :p)

EDIT. I just have to comment this:
quote:IRC is a waste of time, Demonic. It's the least productive way to spend a day and quite a nuisance to teach others to use. I can't stand being in IRC for more than an hour. Anyhow, professional clans use instant messenging clients (aim, jabber, msn...) and Voice (Teamspeak).
What the hell is 'professional' clan? If you mean how good it is, that is determined by the skills of the players and how well they play together (aka teamwork), not by what medium they use to arrange matches. And from my experience, IRC is the fastest way to arrange clanwars, since 90% of the clans have channels on IRC on the same network.
Also, realtime voice speaking over a program such as teamspeak isn't a necessity for clan to do good. It might (and probably does) help, but there's nothing wrong with using taunts and using teamspeak.

Elephant_Hunter
August 25, 2005, 7:57 pm
Ramirez, I am talking not only from personal experience, but common sense. The best clans don't waste time on IRC, they practice. Instant messenging is very straight-forward and doesn't force you to idle in a channel for hours to get a message that may (or may not) be directed at you.

Of course none of this is a necessity. I was generalizing. There might be an oddity in the bunch, but for the most part, clans that do well are action-oriented. They like to work fast and efficiently. Hardly an association one can make with IRC.

Why the redundancy of taunts? It takes about a second to activate one, more than enough time for the enemy to kill you. I'm assuming that you have a reasonable connection with your teamspeak server.

ráz0r
August 25, 2005, 8:18 pm
You dont need irc to be thought of as a great player, you just need to have been in well known clans and proven to the jury that your a top player.

DeMonIc
August 25, 2005, 8:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_HunterRamirez, I am talking not only from personal experience, but common sense. The best clans don't waste time on IRC, they practice. Instant messenging is very straight-forward and doesn't force you to idle in a channel for hours to get a message that may (or may not) be directed at you.

Of course none of this is a necessity. I was generalizing. There might be an oddity in the bunch, but for the most part, clans that do well are action-oriented. They like to work fast and efficiently. Hardly an association one can make with IRC.

Why the redundancy of taunts? It takes about a second to activate one, more than enough time for the enemy to kill you. I'm assuming that you have a reasonable connection with your teamspeak server.

Thing is, the best clans have an IRC channel. And it's not forced idling: irc has a bigger and user-friendly chat-log, so you can check out if someone's in your channel. Also IRC clients eat almost no resources at all, so you can do whatever you want in the meantime. Not to mention IRC has channels, which means you can find all of the people from one clan in one place, as opposed to IM programs where you have to take the time finding each clanmember's address.

fabmanx
August 25, 2005, 9:30 pm
Elephant Hunter...You realize the top 2 american clans, HS and PS have an IRC channel and idle in there everyday. Also, almost every professional european clan has an IRC channel. It's way easier to spam all the channels your in, seeking clan wars. Instead of clicking the leader of each clan one by one asking them to friendly with you, you can just speak with the whole team, and rather a high bunch of the community at the same time.

Elephant_Hunter
August 25, 2005, 9:52 pm
When -I- talk about the "best" clans, I am referring to clans in any game. You seem to be limiting yourself to just Soldat and totally forgetting the purpose of a clan forum.

DeMonIc
August 25, 2005, 10:02 pm
We're talking about Soldat, since this is a Soldat clan's forum, and we hadn't noticed that you've changed the subject from Soldat clan-world to General Clan-world. As you can see, Soldat's clan-scene is different from other games by far, since IRC is one of the most important factors in a sucsessfull Soldat clan's life. But I'd bet that this applies to Quake clans too. Just a hunch.

Elephant_Hunter
August 25, 2005, 11:04 pm
Funny how you seem to be speaking for everybody. We don't reference to Soldat clans as -the clans-, just as we wouldn't reference to soldat as -the game-. We call them Soldat clans and Soldat. I think my posts pretty straight-forward.

I don't play Quake, but I play a variety of other games. So I guess you got me on that one. Darn.

Morik
August 26, 2005, 12:16 am
...Please do not spam this thread up, or flame members of our clan here, I would like this thread to be recruiting-specific.

DragonSlayer
August 26, 2005, 12:28 am
Anyone who is someone in Soldat community knows the importance of IRC. That's where the clans find their clanwars and easily talk with their members. It's very easy to organize there, have fun and talk with other teams as well. If you don't have irc channel, believe me, create one and it'll be much easier to get clan wars with other clans. You'll get to play the best Soldat clans that way and you'll get some experience. I really suggest quakenet channel. About IRC being waste of time, that's your opinion. I don't think it's waste since I have fun there. And I'm not playing 24/7, (Please refrain from swearing), I could be talking on IRC or MSN, big deal. It's just easier with IRC.

And are you ready to play clan wars yet? I haven't been on MSN for some time so I haven't talked with Extacide. :x I want to know how good you really are. :D

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 1:37 am
Yeah, ive been wondering where you were. We're ready to cw, you just need to contact me via MSN so I can call in the gang for a 3v3.

Btw, stop with the damn spam. You dont see me flying onto your threads and starting/continuing off topic subjects. -_-

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 2:03 am
*update* Read the bottom of the first post in this thread for details about a clan tag contest, involving everyone coming up with a new tag for SL. :D

ExiIe
March 22, 2006, 1:38 am
does sl play r/s? and has sl ever had this tag: | SL | - (name)?

spazzz
March 22, 2006, 2:59 am
Im interested, but none of the links seem too work for me. I think i remember playing with extacide and morik both in u13 once but im not sure :k ill add you on msn and talk to you their!

_Mancer_
March 22, 2006, 3:40 am
SL died ages ago gents.

spazzz
March 22, 2006, 4:57 am
thx mancer that didnt make me feal mildly retarted at all :D

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 1:00 am
 Quote:Originally posted by ExiIedoes sl play r/s? and has sl ever had this tag: | SL | - (name)?

No, thats some other clan that decided to steal our names. No, they didnt unintentionally do it and then later realized there was an actual SL, I talked with them about it. Since technicly they recreated SL, I talked to them about it, and the leader pretty much said:

"Well, we seen that SL was dead and I liked the name, so I thought id use it."

"Your clan is dead, the name is free for use"

Blah blah blah...They arent even any good either which is the sad thing, further staining the already crappy reputation of Silent Legion. Well, when I was in SL we had a pretty horrid rep for being cocky and having sneaky and all that other stuff.

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 1:37 am
Lol, and I remember by friend was gonna make Silent Legion.. but then instead he turned it into DEADLY Legion. :O lol
Theyre still playing, but it reminds me of SL alot :P

Funny how when I tried out for SL, I was never accepted cuz I was an m79-tardo, but then I got better then morik. Hehehe.

spazzz
March 23, 2006, 4:22 pm
Im confuzled lol

Outcast
March 23, 2006, 6:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by spazzzIm confuzled lol

You're also warned. First warning.

lordrohith
March 23, 2006, 9:52 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderLol, and I remember by friend was gonna make Silent Legion.. but then instead he turned it into DEADLY Legion. :O lol
Theyre still playing, but it reminds me of SL alot :P

Funny how when I tried out for SL, I was never accepted cuz I was an m79-tardo, but then I got better then morik. Hehehe.

Lol thats gohen, a while after he started it, he came and asked me to join. I hadn't been in a clan in a looong time, so I thought why not, and I'm still in it.

Outcast
March 24, 2006, 10:52 am
Yes, let's lock this shall we.