( search forums )
OMFG - Metal Slug Avatars!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
mickle89
July 15, 2005, 2:30 pm
What is with nearly everyone having a metal slug avatar? It confuses me because I recognize people by their avatar sometimes. It was after I came up with the idea of a metal slug mod that everyone started it.
I like metal slug but these avatars are seriously getting out of hand.

July 15, 2005, 2:36 pm
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 2:46 pm
Yeah, I hate metal slug now. Thanks to these forum (Please refrain from swearing) for turning it into a (Please refrain from swearing)ty fad.

karmazon
July 15, 2005, 2:48 pm
[IMAGE]

Burn baby Burn ! Disco Inferno !

Goofy_92
July 15, 2005, 6:34 pm
Metal Slug sawcks.

damnnation
July 15, 2005, 7:19 pm
haha i like that burning one :D it's gonna be my next avatar :p

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 7:55 pm
omg Mickle

lastpatriot
July 15, 2005, 8:36 pm
I love Metal Slug, but I don't have one as me avatar.

Zero72
July 15, 2005, 8:36 pm
I was going to get one, but now everybody has one, so I'm stuck again.

I did think about taking an animation of a male character and editing it to look like "me." That would at least be slightly original. But we'll see, I dunno.

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 8:51 pm
Stupid trend followers :p When I started working on the mod I got interested and I was the first to put my avi as metal slug. Then all the people who read the thread about the metal slug mod I'm making started putting them as their avatars after me. So dont yell at me, I started the trend, not purposly though :p

And mickle, dont you have anything better to do, like make some comments about the mod that I'm making that you wanted so bad aparently :p

SPARTAN_III
July 16, 2005, 2:19 am
/yells @ FM BM. just kidding

w00t that burning guy is nice. me next avy.

Captain Ben
July 16, 2005, 4:40 am
Does it even matter that much? Even though I have no MS avatar, they're rather fun to watch. This has taken me five minutes to type, simply because of Spartan 3's burning man avy!

Zero72
July 16, 2005, 4:44 am
Too much of a good thing is harmful. The more you stare at something pretty, the less pretty it gets.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 16, 2005, 5:09 am
Millions of forumers have metal slug as their avatar...who cares? Everyone had cardboard boxes, lols, and pixel art. Who gives a (Please refrain from swearing)?! I think someone just feels left out...

Cookie.
July 16, 2005, 5:15 am
Pfft I had my box before all of you! Except R :(

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 16, 2005, 6:29 am
I'm niche'd because I have a cardboard box AND a lol :P

Cookie.
July 16, 2005, 6:54 am
[IMAGE]

Omfg I love that image im gnuna use it for every post HAHA!

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 16, 2005, 8:24 am
That one scares me.

The Geologist
July 16, 2005, 10:33 am
How many people here have MS avatars?

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 11:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.[IMAGE]

Omfg I love that image im gnuna use it for every post HAHA!

COASTER MAN OULD LIEK TO KNOW WHERE THE POSTER ORIGONALLY CAEM FROM!

Goofy_92
July 16, 2005, 11:11 am
It's Leo Da Lunerfox.

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 11:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMStupid trend followers :p When I started working on the mod I got interested and I was the first to put my avi as metal slug. Then all the people who read the thread about the metal slug mod I'm making started putting them as their avatars after me. So dont yell at me, I started the trend, not purposly though :p

Absolute bullsh*t. I've been seeing MS avatars on these forums since I joined, before 1.1 was released. Plus, Urhos was the first person to use MS in an avatar recently, with his gas mask man.

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 1:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Stalkyquote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMWhen I started working on the mod I got interested and I was the first to put my avi as metal slug. Then all the people who read the thread about the metal slug mod I'm making started putting them as their avatars after me. So dont yell at me, I started the trend, not purposly though :p

Absolute bullsh*t. I've been seeing MS avatars on these forums since I joined, before 1.1 was released. Plus, Urhos was the first person to use MS in an avatar recently, with his gas mask man.

Pffft, I don't mean in the entire history of the forum, I mean just recently. Nobobdy execpt urhos has had one for a long while. Then when I started my MS mod everyone started getting em again.

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 16, 2005, 8:17 pm
Lol, I'm honored that you made a poster for me, haha...but why the hell am I getting laughed at by a white guy? Plus, its not trendwhoring if I mix and match, muahha.

Cookie.
July 16, 2005, 10:20 pm
[IMAGE]

-=Edit...

I actually used a metal slug avatar not so long ago :\ Fangus Deef has also used one for awhile pwned

Cookie`
July 16, 2005, 10:22 pm
<-Omg j00 got teh pwned by me