( search forums )
Karmazon - The most pitiful person I've known here
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Chakra`
July 15, 2005, 3:32 pm

Is i just me, or do you also just kinda skip over his posts now?

Anything and everything he says is worthless, makes no point, and lacks any humour above that of a child. I feel sorry for a person who's only given reason to be here is to post complete crap, no doubt out of boredom.

Get a life or an IQ, Karmazon. You can do more with your spare time than troll here.

n00bface
July 15, 2005, 3:33 pm
PIITB

karmazon
July 15, 2005, 3:37 pm
YAY THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION AND CARE

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaa
This is way too funny for me, someone from the other side of the world is annoyed by some random dude on the internet
hahahah Chakra, you're so sad :D

oh and my nickname is "karmazon" not "Karmazon" kaythanks

Chakra`
July 15, 2005, 3:40 pm
Nice comeback for a troll. I just felt a need to illustrate how much I dislike idiots who's only roll here is to bring down the level of intelligence in every topic that passes the bash pit or lounge. Ain't you got something better to do?

karmazon
July 15, 2005, 3:43 pm
So you're still annoyed by some random dude on the internet, you've never seen or met ? You can't be serious, cause this is really, beyond sad, it's like star wars geek killing himself because the new episode got only 8.4 on IMDB, what the (Please refrain from swearing) is wrong with you

ps. nice comeback

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 3:50 pm
this is quite funny.

Chakra`
July 15, 2005, 3:52 pm
You seem to miss the point karmazon while illustrating not only great irony, but how dumb you truly seem to be.

Forums are a place of discussion, where people come to talk about anything that interests them.
You however, spend your time spamming and trolling to the point where your posts aren't even worth reading.

So all the while I come here to post about things that interest me and to make posts I feel noteworthy.
You come here to post complete crap though. So that leaves you with one question:

Why do you bother in the first place?

karmazon
July 15, 2005, 3:57 pm
Didn't you notice I only post silly and random things that shouldn't be taken seriously in Bash Pit ?
I post about what interests me, I post about soldat, I help people. But you seem to miss that.

Oh and here's a tip: Close your eyes when you see my posts

Im rick james (Please refrain from swearing)

Chakra`
July 15, 2005, 4:49 pm
Taking anything you post seriously would make me incredibly stupid and naive. However I have tried reading them for other benefits...humour, for instance. I can't find much to complain about with the quality of your posts, other than your sense of humour makes Camping Carl look like the love child of Eddy Murphy and Chris Rock.

You're quite right though. I can just ignore what worthless crap you spout. Unfortunately I already do this, but leads me to a burning question born through sheer intrigue to your seemingly below-average mentality:

why do you bother acting such the retard? Do you even read some of the crap you come out with?

Surely there isn't some pulse in your brain that sniggers and giggles while you type away to make your post as you amuse yourself with the poor lame quality of humour you produce, because I can't imagine any mentality above the age of child being amused.

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 4:53 pm
o. m. g. i have to say something. ^that was harsh.

Hitman
July 15, 2005, 5:24 pm
Hahaha, this is awesome.

Go Chakra!

ThaD
July 15, 2005, 6:05 pm
Go Karmazon!

(national solidarity, bah ;/)

lastpatriot
July 15, 2005, 6:06 pm
Ow, that must burn.

But, then again, this is the Bash Pit, the miscellaneous forum. But, Chak, I do get what you're saying.

What annoys me about karmazon is all the fl_lcking Chappelle's show quotes. If he stopped that, I'd be okay. He seems to have toned that down, though...

papasurf31
July 15, 2005, 6:40 pm
Lol, he's not Rick James, but he's Rick James' b|tch.

Cookie.
July 15, 2005, 7:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazon

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaa
This is way too funny for me, someone from the other side of the world is annoyed by some random dude on the internet
hahahah Chakra, you're so sad :D

<3 karmazon

<\3 Chakra

karmazon
July 15, 2005, 7:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`
why do you bother acting such the retard? Do you even read some of the crap you come out with?

Cause it's fun, and some people think I'm serious, and it makes it even more fun

Deleted User
July 15, 2005, 7:54 pm
Im with chackra..
I mean.. a afghan dude with a love for taliban hooked on american humour.. its just.. hahargh

Aquarius
July 15, 2005, 8:08 pm
Psycho's post:
quote:Edited by Michal Marcinkowski - on 24 jun 2005 03:29:08

oO

EDIT: nice sig :D

SuperKill
July 15, 2005, 8:31 pm
haha debilu aquarious.. that's his sig.

Aquarius
July 15, 2005, 8:41 pm
Haha SouperKill, that's what I wrote... kretyn... :D

ThaD
July 15, 2005, 8:57 pm
don't swear in polish, kurwa!

Goofy_92
July 15, 2005, 8:58 pm
Don't swear yourself, perkele!

karmazon
July 15, 2005, 8:59 pm
ja pierdole

edit: omg 2nd of a thread aobut me

Goofy_92
July 15, 2005, 9:01 pm
No helevetti sentään, I know that.

Hoodlum
July 15, 2005, 9:06 pm
girlll fight

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 12:59 am
I say we kill karma-gay and Chakra both and save ourselves some trouble.

The Geologist
July 16, 2005, 2:00 am
How about you just go away and we say we did?

Captain Ben
July 16, 2005, 4:44 am
I feel lost, disorientated and confused.

Zero72
July 16, 2005, 5:00 am
quote:Originally posted by Generalkarma-gay
*feels dumber*

lastpatriot
July 16, 2005, 12:45 pm
Wow, that ranks right up there with Kibitz's "ass-zit" and "You are Fl_lCKING hideous!"

Karma-gay. Wow.

Shivorken
July 16, 2005, 12:57 pm
I smell the stink of spam ...

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 2:59 pm
Vittu.

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 16, 2005, 4:26 pm
you two make me cry...
You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don?t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." thats all i can say to you two man that took long to write ...

frogboy
July 16, 2005, 4:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNyou two make me cry...
You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don?t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." thats all i can say to you two man that took long to write ...

At least they didn't use an insult generator.

STEELIX
July 16, 2005, 5:08 pm
I like you, karm...

TIR_Blade
July 16, 2005, 6:36 pm
btw, being angry at some1 across the world...and killing yourself because of star wars has nothing to do with one another...in any way possible...

And being angry at some1 across the world is pretty easy...A disagreement in interests and in just about anything can spark an arguement, where 2 sides have different views...therefore leading to anger...

So ya...btw karm, i didn't completely agree with Chakra, but so far in this topic, u've said nothing intelligent :(
O and ur not rick james or dave chappelle, so that line ain't funny...

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 6:42 pm
Saatana.

karmazon
July 16, 2005, 7:07 pm
Im dave chappelle (Please refrain from swearing)

Hitman
July 16, 2005, 7:11 pm
Wow, you are a complete and utter twat.

Chakra`
July 16, 2005, 8:00 pm
Woah, lets not get out of hand guys. I'm far from angry at karmazon.

Point of this most was to illustrate - especially as of late - that he's done little more than post out of his arse. Does anyone disagree, or prefer him doing this?

karmazon
July 16, 2005, 8:09 pm
it's all good in bashpit chakara

vash763
July 16, 2005, 8:18 pm
go karm

Vijchtidoodah
July 16, 2005, 9:02 pm
I completely agree, Chakra, but that's karmazon for you. I have a bit of a double standard for him, though. If anyone that I didn't know began acting like him, I'd probably get annoyed quickly.

karmazon
July 16, 2005, 9:17 pm
fo sho
Let's get together and feel alright mon

edit: omg 3rd page of a thread about me

The Geologist
July 16, 2005, 9:49 pm
Karm is alright by me. In fact, if you want to talk about people making worthless posts or people I feel sorry for:

quote:Originally posted by GeneralI say we kill karma-gay and Chakra both and save ourselves some trouble.

I'd much rather read what karm has to say than these two brain dead children.

AerialAssault
July 16, 2005, 10:16 pm
i find myself skipping pages of posts if one argument is kept on continuously.

y0da
July 16, 2005, 10:30 pm
he's a pole, leave him alone!

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 11:55 pm
Chakra, get over yourself. :) I find whiners more annoying than retards.

Zero72
July 17, 2005, 12:22 am
I personally think karmazon's pretty funny from time to time.quote:Originally posted by karmazonoh and my nickname is "karmazon" not "Karmazon" kaythanks
That cracked me up.