( search forums )
Soldat History Book
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Ok
July 15, 2005, 4:46 pm
Soldat History Book will be a place in the Hall of Fame website meant to record history of the soldat world.
http://www.denacke.net/soldathof/viewtopic.php?t=19

This thread in the Shof forums is there to gather information about old clans that had died and old clans that still exist.
Also personal stories that invlove alot of community members in them and will contribute to the history recording process will also be accepted, in certin cases even NEEDED.

We're strict of the clan's veterancy as well.
A clan must be older then 1 years old STRAIGHT.
Other cases maybe be considered by the HoF staff but will not be accepted automaticly.

So go ahead if you have a rich story in the soldat world, maybe about a certin tourniment or a great season in a certin league you are invited to post them.

Notes:
1- You need to be registered inorder to post
2- I do NOT want to be flooded by 1000 stories of "I played soldat for 2 years and me and my friends own so much and it was so much fun etc etc etc.."
Think about your story, if others can actualy gain something from reading it, if not pls don't post otherwise I'll be forced to delete them.

A good example for a personal story is Ymmess who covered alot of ground in his time and managed to cover alot of clans and alot of interesting subjects in his personal story.

ty

ThaD
July 15, 2005, 6:00 pm
we are currently writing the history of RB, but this is going to take some time

DeMonIc
July 15, 2005, 6:25 pm
When I was in Italy, one of my thoughts were sharing the idea of a real Soldat History book, but it looks like others have beat me to it :) Only one thing I would like to mention: 1 year straight is a bit odd.. I mean there are clans that have existed for a long time, only they have disorted and reunited in one or two months, they still deserve to be mentioned and it would be unfair to leave them out. Just my 2 cents.

Ok
July 15, 2005, 6:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ok
Other cases maybe be considered by the HoF staff but will not be accepted automaticly.

That's what this part is for :)

TIR_Blade
July 16, 2005, 5:32 am
I dunno y you havta be registered to do this...I mean just because I choose not to accept Registry keys from every msn soldat contact i have doesn't mean i should be punished for that :S...

Oh and, :"CIA": went 11 months straight...then changed name to :IM:...then merged with R7...what about circumstances like these? Especially since R7 then changed name and then CIA was reborn...confusing (Please refrain from swearing) i know...:p

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 16, 2005, 8:18 am
He means registered on the HoF forums...

Forget that. It's too much work to try to get my Team Pheonix recognized by players that didn't know me back then.

Ok
July 16, 2005, 4:37 pm
Just like the HoF project...
"Its not fair! that person have to be in the HoF and that one should !"
And that's before we even have a committee to decide that...
Instead of spraying pasemistic remarks all over, just post your story...
If you don't want to do that, its your problem, but don't blame someone of doing something before you even gave him a chance.