( search forums )
Soldat Crosshair?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
GAMEOVER
July 15, 2005, 5:49 pm
I was lookin at soldatmods.tk and couldnt find any but I know ive seen them before, im looking for different style crosshairs can anyone direct me in the correct place? tia

VodkaZombie
July 15, 2005, 5:56 pm
I dont think there is a way to change the crosshair, meaning with a program. Maybe the only way to do it is edit it yourself.

Goofy_92
July 15, 2005, 6:23 pm
Some big mods do have some crosshair packages where you can change your crosshair if you want to.

NavySeal
July 16, 2005, 12:32 am
register and you can start modding your crosshair

GAMEOVER
July 16, 2005, 1:33 am
I am registered reg'd after my 1st week :D ive seen some cool cross hairs but have no clue where I saw them at and am looking to change mine im suprised everything else has been modded up the a** but I cant find cross hair packages.

SPARTAN_III
July 16, 2005, 2:21 am
C:\Soldat\Interface-gfx\cursor.bmp

edit that. you dont frikkin need to be registered.

Maxx
July 16, 2005, 2:53 am
[URL]

That's Keron's pack....

It's really easy to make you're own though...

GAMEOVER
July 16, 2005, 4:01 am
Thank you, wish people out there would make a ton more 0_o

N1nj@
July 16, 2005, 4:08 am
You are lucky! I found this somewhere on my HD. This was made YEARS ago back in 1.0.5b by someone (I forgot, not me tho). I don't know the quality of them, but enjoy.

http://soldat.frihost.net/cursor.zip

EDIT: You posted on the wrong section btw, next time post in the section Soldat Interface Maker

GAMEOVER
July 16, 2005, 5:20 am
damn man thanks a ton, bad ass..

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 16, 2005, 5:32 am
I wish you could remember who made that, because I want to put them on soldatfiles...ill just put Author: Unknown.

Keron Cyst
July 16, 2005, 7:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Maxx[URL]

That's Keron's pack....
Thanks :-) *lol* I'm too busy working on my actual NSM mod to make a pentagonal cursor with 5 markers I had in mind :-P

You unfortunately can't add in files to [URL] unless you e-mail it to the webmaster/post it at the Request section of its forums, and unfortunately he doesn't check too often ;-/

N1nj@
July 16, 2005, 2:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonixI wish you could remember who made that, because I want to put them on soldatfiles...ill just put Author: Unknown.
it's almost 3 years ago, sorry dude.