( search forums )
Juelz Santana
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
reckon
July 16, 2005, 5:52 am
Anyone ever played with/against this fellow.
What.
A.
Shmuck.
Seriously, this guy and I have had an ongoing rivalry thats been going on for about a month and some odd weeks.
It started from me successively slaying him over and over, pushing him to call me a noob and whatnot, for reasons unbeknownst. He skill is only average, all he does is talk and spit slander.
He frequents infiltration and we bumped heads again tonight.
This round though, through the whole matches, he was claiming we have had 5 one on one matches, and every time hes pwned me. Yet after every time I challenge him to a match, he changes the subject or says im a whiner. I even said Id get spectators to watch our matches, then he rebutts saying that stealth and others have watched us.
Haha, man he has some nerve. He also went to say hes talked to all my soldat friends (which is only a handful of people I regularly see) and he said they say I suck.
Now if youve played with me, I far from suck.
Finally I decided to step up and make the server. I gave him the name of the dm room, waited 5 mins and his ass didnt show up.
I went back to the inf room we were at, he wasnt there so I headed back and waited 5 more mins, still didnt show.
Ha.
What a waste he is, if you play with him, tell him I said hi.

_Mancer_
July 16, 2005, 6:52 am
What inf server :o

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 5:00 pm
Yes.....

Yes I have met him. He's the retard that thinks black people have actual black skin -_-

(Called me a wigger, believing I'm "acting black" because I changed my skin to the color black with the sscc program, black not brown)

Yeah, I'll tell him you said "hi" ;)

lastpatriot
July 16, 2005, 5:07 pm
Yeah, I saw him in a public server killing noobs, saying "Ya'll suck". I then killed him about 5 times.

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 5:15 pm
I think I have seen him before...probably dont remember him so well because I really dont remember people who arent any good.

reckon
July 16, 2005, 7:24 pm
Ive seen him in the gamearena server quite often.
We've had some matches in selfkill also.

_Mancer_
July 16, 2005, 7:36 pm
All you have to do is own him and dont say 'anything'.

Dont even type at all, just play and let him do the talkin.

Hoodlum
July 16, 2005, 8:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_All you have to do is own him and dont say 'anything'.

Yeah I have done that a few times in the u13 server and when the person says something I just said "mmm" or "mmhmm".

reckon
July 17, 2005, 6:42 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_All you have to do is own him and dont say 'anything'.

Ive done that plenty of times, I let my numbers talk for me.
But once he made the 5 one on ones, that pushed it too far.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 8:09 am
Bleh the only time you hear me talk in games is to let out the classic "Barret noob" statement. Of course occasionally I may just go nuts with the keyboard if some how im about to score in soldat and some guy flies in with an ak and kills me just before I land on the flag. Suuree, ill be a little pissed, but not to the point its personal. Its just a 3 second thing, then the game continues. Barrets however, dont even get me started. XD

Willby
July 19, 2005, 11:02 pm
I've seen him around too. He was always somewhere in the middle of the scoreboard while I was some 10-15 points over.

I never bothered replying to him.

Hoodlum
July 19, 2005, 11:16 pm
Lol actually I have seen this dude around.

He talks alot of trash.

When you do kill him he comes up with an excuse like "lag".

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 11:46 pm
i THINK ive seen him..hey angry has he ever played with us in my dedicated server?

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 1:11 am
newer saw him.. dont want to see him either :P

rabidhamster
July 20, 2005, 2:07 am
^neither do i.

VodkaZombie
July 20, 2005, 4:01 am
You didnt post his name, too bad i cant say hi from you.

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 5:02 am
was What.A.Schmuck. his actual name?

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 8:29 am
I bet you one of these days your going to see a topic titled, "Extacide{SL}" explaining how i curse at barret nubs. I love it. XD

Avarax
July 20, 2005, 11:05 am
he voted 3 ppl on my RS server without a reason and (Please refrain from swearing)ed around, then i banned him.

next time ill say hi from reckon ;)

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 11:33 am
Everyone is always SO COOL here...lame

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 11:56 am
quote:Originally posted by VodkaZombieYou didnt post his name, too bad i cant say hi from you.

... see this thread's NAME

Norris Scott
July 21, 2005, 5:19 am
My M79 has blasted him like a firework in midair many a time in INF. He especially gets pissed though on Ponutehdas when he's barret'd in mid-air.

I've blind-blasted him before too. Guy's back-and-forth for me, sometimes I get called a newbie and others I get complimented on my shot.

And hey, reckon: I reckon you've been wrecken' some fools lately? :P