( search forums )
Asleep at my post
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 8:15 am
lol funny thing happened to me the other day. I was in a capture the flag match and i was on Bravo team. I was the lead scorer for ourer team and decided to go back for more...i snatch Alpha teams flag and fly quickly back to my base and found a good hiding spot because our flag had been stolen so i couldnt score. I waited.....and waited....and waited..."anytime now my teammates will return our flag." I told myself...So i waited some more...but still no flag..then i fell asleep on my computer..flag still in hand....
When i woke up my teammate was stabbing me yelling "Score!!". they finaly returned our flag but then an Alpha team member swooped it right back up!!

anyone else have a story like this? lol

Zero72
July 16, 2005, 8:20 am
Wow, when you said "asleep," I thought you were being figurative, but you actually fell asleep at the game? Wow. Must've been a long-ass match.

Insomniac, indeed. =P

_Mancer_
July 16, 2005, 8:47 am
Stalemates SUCK.

vash763
July 16, 2005, 8:58 am
yes most definetly

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 5:20 pm
Lmao! Thats f00king hilarious. Aye, stalemates do suck...You know what they say, "The only way to do it right is to do it yourself" So you go and kick some ass while holding the flag, return your own flag, watch them (Please refrain from swearing) and like "Omfg GET HIM!!!" and you run to score, and because of the fact you just wasted all that time, someone snatches your flag and you run off to chase them.

Now of course you're running, and vwoosh you're killed by an m79 or a barret. Team returns their flag and scores against all your work. Dont you hate when that happens?

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 12:44 am
yea thats what i was trying to NOT have happen lol
(which usually does in my case)

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 10:38 am
similar thing happened to me, i was playing death match, i started the server, there was like 15 people not including me i didnt die once, i found a good sniping spot, fell asleep when i woke up i was still in my sniping spot and was in an empty server!!!