( search forums )
Dreams about Soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 2:13 pm
Thread's name tells it all...

I had this weird dream last night.

I was on forums, and I had got my posts halfcutted. I asked why?

But I didn't care, and I started playing. I did a huge kill, hundreds of them in straight line. The game froze up.

So, have you ever dreamed of Soldat?

Goofy_92
July 16, 2005, 2:21 pm
Once, but I don't play it so much that I dream about it. :P

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 2:24 pm
Of course, I had long break from the game before that, so I don't understand why did I saw a dream about it.

I'm usually writing to the forums, but I don't play that much.

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 5:18 pm
When I first started playing it I was obsessed to the point I played it in my sleep and while I was half asleep and day dreaming in school. Fortunately ive been playing long enough to the point its not all that great to be obsessed over anymore.

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 6:14 pm
Me too. How sad. I wish you could just press a button and voila, your obsession is returned.

SuperKill
July 16, 2005, 6:35 pm
the day i first started playing, i had a dream about going in and out of soldat servers.
i remember when my mom woke me up i yelled 'you cant kick me! that's not your server!'.

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 16, 2005, 7:15 pm
hahahhhahhah

Superkill: What was your mom's reaction?

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 8:31 pm
I want to know, too.

Zero72
July 16, 2005, 11:01 pm
I had a rather unremarkable one while I was away on vacation. It was extremely accurate, though. It was seriously like I was playing in my sleep, except for one bot that took about 8 shotgun blasts to kill.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 12:23 am
wow....dreaming about soldat? that's weird...i dont think i play soldat that much

FliesLikeABrick
July 17, 2005, 7:19 am
i had soldat involved in one dream after i was working on my servers for a very long period of time... i honestly don't remember the details of it, and i don't play much at all.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 8:07 am
Yeah, I literally practiced in my sleep. Infact when I woke up, I was so in a daze from my dreams I couldnt tell if I was really dreaming or awake - I was still imagining myself being able to shoot people...and I remember imagining my mom as an enemy when she was waking me up...

*shudders* Thank GOD im not addicted like that anymore...its creepy.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 11:08 am
Cool, maybe we could sue Marcinkowski because of the affection to kids and make millions!

No.

y0da
July 17, 2005, 11:18 am
the obsession will return in the next version, i always have it :]

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 1:54 pm
I can't wait... I think I'm going to build a timemachine.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 7:36 pm
Good thing its summer, otherwise id eventually find a way to shoot someone when i wake up from a soldat dream. XD

rabidhamster
July 17, 2005, 8:49 pm
it's amazing what 12 megabytes can do to someone's life...

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 4:14 pm
Yeah, or a magnetic field in computer's hard disk.

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 7:28 pm
I think it is good to like somthing SO much that you dream about it. I mean, drwaming of soldat is much better than other unmetionable things that jump to mind. (I'm not saying I dream of these unmentionable evlis (because I don't) but these are usually the things you here people dream about.) Am I right?
Anyway, I had a dream the other night about stealing my dad's credit card and buying an XMMinigun (hehehe) boy oh boy, did I have a good time with that baby!! (If you know what I mean! (and you will If you have ever watched "Predator")hehehe)

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 9:21 pm
Ahh, I just remebered another dream about Soldat which I saw a long time ago.

I picked up Minigun, I really don't know why, but I really pwned with it. I jetted around with it, doing flips in the air and stuff. It was kinda cool.

Belier13
July 21, 2005, 9:33 pm
I just dreamed That I got unbanned from the forum

OH WAIT THIS REALLY HAPPENED !11!1!1!1!

Morik
July 22, 2005, 3:03 am
People have personalitys like that. When they get into something, They REALLY get into it. When they were little kids, they would always act out the movie they just saw or something like that. Im obsessive, but not obesessive enough to dream about soldat.

Green Barret
July 22, 2005, 5:34 am
Play Soldat straight for 6 hours then go to sleep. See what happens :)

However, as you get older this effect gets reduced(as Morik pointed out).

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by MorikPeople have personalitys like that. When they get into something, They REALLY get into it. When they were little kids, they would always act out the movie they just saw or something like that. Im obsessive, but not obesessive enough to dream about soldat.
Woah, I somehow taked that as if you said I were a little kid... but I think you didn't mean that.

And Greenie, that Minigun dream happened that way. I sometimes have dreams of typing with keyboard. Like when you write with a computer for very long time (when you bounce around the forums, for an option).

EDIT: Haha, 123 posts...

Messiah
July 25, 2005, 9:41 pm
Dude, almost all my dreams are about Soldat >_> and once you dream about Soldat you know your offically addicted to the game lol.

A.L.blackhawk
July 28, 2005, 5:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterit's amazing what 12 megabytes can do to someone's life...

lol, is that all...

numgun
August 10, 2005, 8:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Green BarretPlay Soldat straight for 6 hours then go to sleep. See what happens :)

However, as you get older this effect gets reduced(as Morik pointed out).

heh... trying to ´´fall asleep´´ is impossible especially if u had a interesting battle or u were t3h king in those 6 hours. u would be thinking it over & over again... for me, once it took 1.5hours to fall asleep after playing soldat. : P

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 6:37 am
Yep...once again, im stuck playing soldat in my dreams. Bah!

Deleted User
August 11, 2005, 4:33 pm
I haven't dreamed of the forum, seeing as I just came here.

However, I have dreamed about the game a few times before. Usually in my dreams about video games, I nevre die, and neither does anyone else. We just keep shooting each other with no outcome. It's weird, and I get irritated that I'm not getting anyone in my dreams. heh heh