( search forums )
Coded Arms Mod *In Progress*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
caliber
July 16, 2005, 3:41 pm
I'm thinking of making a coded arms mod. I bought the game 3 days ago, and im in love with it. The weapons would be nice. If anyone would like to help, they're welcome.

msn: zerowingy@hotmail.com
aim: tarampage

Weapons Ideas:

Dual Eagles: Dual PSTL.arm
MP5: Lightning.arm
AK-74: Assault RFL.ver.2.arm
Steyr-Aug: Assault RFL.ver.1.arm
Spas-12: Shotgun.arm
Ruger: Pulse Rifle.arm
M79: Plasma Launcer/Grenade Launcher.arm
Barret: Sniper Rifle.arm
Minimi: Assault RFL.ver.4.arm
Minigun: Vulcan.arm
USSocom: Bolt PSTL.arm
Knife: (Not sure yet, theres no melee in coded arms) Bolt Prod??
Chainsaw: Boltsaw???
LAW: RPG.arm
Flamer: Salamander.arm
Rambo Bow: Bolt Launcher.arm

These are the weapons, not including the specials
http://www.konami.com/gs/codedarms/official/weapons.html

PROGRESS
July16:completed dual Pstls.arm
[IMAGE]
July17:completed bolt pistol.arm
[IMAGE]
compare to this pic [IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 4:03 pm
i just got it yesterday for PSP. ill see... if i get interested, ill let you know.

caliber
July 16, 2005, 4:20 pm
Ok sure thing,

Goofy_92
July 16, 2005, 4:22 pm
Caliber, your signature is way too big. Change it.

caliber
July 16, 2005, 4:25 pm
Uhm..like how?

Goofy_92
July 16, 2005, 4:29 pm
E.g. Microsoft Paint. There resize it, upload it again and voila.

caliber
July 16, 2005, 4:34 pm
There..now its better

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 4:37 pm
ok. my interest is hooked. ill be making this along with CoD.

@MercyM: why do you keep bumping your melee weapons to the top of the list?

caliber
July 16, 2005, 4:40 pm
Yay thanks Aznblood! I didnt think i could make it without you. Plus, if FM is willing to help he could do a really really great job with gosteks.

P.s. do you use MS Paint to make the Interface weapons? Because i really cant do that with ms paint..

Goofy_92
July 16, 2005, 4:40 pm
@aznbl00d
Because I'm trimming it and fixing spelling mistakes. That's why. Why do YOU bump topics to avoid MY topic? Huh?

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 4:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by caliberYay thanks Aznblood! I didnt think i could make it without you. Plus, if FM is willing to help he could do a really really great job with gosteks.

P.s. do you use MS Paint to make the Interface weapons? Because i really cant do that with ms paint..

i use ms paint for the bulk of my weapons, then i touch up and add a semi-3d effect with paintshop pro (i.e. my CoD).

@MercyM: it has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. but the half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.

edit: TAKE THIS TO THE BASH-PIT. I dont want to get caliber's topic locked with your bull(Please refrain from swearing).

Goofy_92
July 16, 2005, 4:52 pm
So you mean that I'm a half-wit and you're an emperor? Answer simply why you're bumping them.
EDIT: I already did that.

caliber
July 16, 2005, 5:01 pm
Hey AZN, I was working on the PSTL. How does this look? I think it looks pretty nice for me..

[IMAGE]

Compare it to this pic..i think it looks pretty similar

[IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 5:03 pm
looks nice. can you get me a website for detailed pics of all the weapons you plan to have in the mod?

edit: nevermind, i found one.

caliber
July 16, 2005, 5:06 pm
Theres one in my post at the top

caliber
July 16, 2005, 5:16 pm
Here are the Dual PSTLS.

[IMAGE]

I'm gonna start working on the lightning when i get home from the movies. Aznblood you can start on any weapon you want. :)

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 6:50 pm
[IMAGE] ARGH. i dont think i did that great of a job. it was tough to make, and dammit i left out the red clip.

edit: really sorry caliber, but ill give this mod a few more shots, and if my weaps dont turn out good, youll have to do it yourself. i SUCK at futuristic weapons... yours look good enough, anyways, but ill give it another shot.

IlIdan
July 16, 2005, 8:56 pm
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 8:58 pm
there we have it. ilidan can do it fine.

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 9:00 pm
Those pistols need more shading in my opinion.

IlIdan
July 16, 2005, 9:04 pm
I have no plan how to use my Photoshop ^^

I have it edit with the Original picture and MS Paint ^^

Deleted User
July 16, 2005, 9:05 pm
What's the point of sticking .arm after every weapon? Does this mean they are all Acorn ROM/Disk Image File files?

caliber
July 17, 2005, 2:35 am
Exactly Ville, Coded Arms is based on a story of hacking. Its kind of like the Matrix, you jack in and fight. Medpacks are called Regen_20.med and weapons are like Shotgun.arm and nades are Frag_G.cfx or something

caliber
July 17, 2005, 2:55 am
And dairy do you mean mine or illidans. I think mine looks pretty cool, and i really suck at modding. Right now im working on interface-gfx, then weapons-gfx.

PS. Aznblood is that the Pulse Rifle? It looks O.K. Needs more detail..and the barrel looks kind of bent.

papasurf31
July 17, 2005, 1:46 pm
yeah, it's kinda like megaman battle network series, if anyone has ever played those. It's fun, like pokemon for computer nerds.

caliber
July 17, 2005, 2:51 pm
Yeah, if you played coded arms you would understand. Ok now im working on the bolt pistol, prolly be done in a few min.

caliber
July 17, 2005, 3:09 pm
Bolt pistol done! Look at top post :)

edit: now working on lightning.

[IMAGE]
Wow this is going to be HARD.