( search forums )
-AlexOner THE Movie-
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
.alex.oner.
July 16, 2005, 4:04 pm
Ok, I have been working on this for the past week, its taken me alot of time searching through hundreds of demos, and then editing, so i hope you all appreciate this as much as I do. i would say around 75% of it is from CW's, the rest either 1vs1 or on publics.
The movie is 4mins and 10secs, and is roughly 18mb, yet, the quality is still annoying, but you can still see things fine. -_-

I would like to thank the people who contributed to this movie (as i dont have any credits at the end):

Clans
Oxid ^CK^ ::NbK:: SoB| Jv/ [SW] /HS/- .snakez ]B2F[ AE/ [S][K] |nDp| -et- fs| [DT|

and i think thats about it ^__^

*DOWNLOAD* http://denacke.net/alexoner/alexonerthemov.wmv
TY for hosting Denacke <3

Hoodlum
July 16, 2005, 4:10 pm
Can you please host it somewhere else? I don't trust that site.

Felix
July 16, 2005, 4:24 pm
I downloaded it, np..

hehe im in it :p, well, good movie, i dont like the quality and the musix, but there're some nice things.

.alex.oner.
July 16, 2005, 4:47 pm
Ok, new DL link :) http://denacke.net/alexoner/alexonerthemov.wmv

Hoodlum
July 16, 2005, 4:58 pm
The music blows but I do like how you speeded it up as it made it look really cool.

Pwnage movie.

chakapoko maker
July 16, 2005, 5:24 pm
Some of scenes look my map!
Yay for it!
No doubt you spent a handsful of hours to give it something
Cause it's so goood!

Swebonny
July 16, 2005, 5:51 pm
Nice movie ::D:D I was in a part of it when Klimaz said he wasnot impressed:p :p

Avarax
July 17, 2005, 6:23 pm
u didnt feature my 5 barret kills scene ;_;

sbu-spyvin
July 18, 2005, 12:05 pm
Nice movie Faitless rulez!

VodkaZombie
July 19, 2005, 10:15 pm
Holy (Please refrain from swearing) thats a lot of clans. The movie was ok, music a bit strange, also short.

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 11:54 pm
What song was that? I kinda...sorta...liked it.

I wish I can knife like that O_o

Felix
July 20, 2005, 1:18 am
Faithless - Insomnia

DeMonIc
July 20, 2005, 3:12 pm
Nice show dude, you had some really cool knife kills and caps in this one :) I'm really looking forward to your next movies. And even though I whined at you the other day... it was more my problem than yours, so I'm sorry if I offended you :F

GAMEOVER
July 20, 2005, 5:01 pm
I guess im blind but I dont see a sniper line or a crosshair are you using one?

Yukwunhang
July 20, 2005, 5:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERI guess im blind but I dont see a sniper line or a crosshair are you using one?

..They are demos, dude. You dont see a crosshair or a sniper line in a demo.

antiCamper
July 27, 2005, 1:53 am
nice movie ^^

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 2:04 am
I liked it a lot man. The music wasn't really, my style, but your clips made up for it. The last demo was my favorite part, the LAW one. Keep up the good work. :)

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 27, 2005, 5:06 am
Cool video. It's nice to see someone that has some true kniving skill :P Nice law's too. Cool to see that someone uses my trk mod also :D

Deleted User
August 3, 2005, 11:42 pm
its not bad...i like it though

bl00dy_n0se
August 4, 2005, 1:43 am
Yeah really cool kills, not the best quality, but it's not that worse!
I like the knife frags, this reminds me of doing my own movie, but I'm so lazy :S

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 2:14 pm
i really like this :o

Timmy
September 17, 2005, 9:44 pm
hmm some of the knife kills are good, tho nearly all of them are done on nubs :o
teh quality + teh mod makes some of the kills quite weird, like you dont know what did you kill the enemy with :)

.alex.oner.
September 18, 2005, 11:58 am
sure, all the people i knifed are nabs, go tell that to all the clans i listed then, or people who play anti-noob gathers actively, seeing as thats where they are all from..

antiCamper
September 19, 2005, 3:15 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.sure, all the people i knifed are nabs, go tell that to all the clans i listed then, or people who play anti-noob gathers actively, seeing as thats where they are all from..

[S][K]pLaT = NOOB !
lol j/k
plat <3

Timmy
September 19, 2005, 5:06 pm

i dont say "all" the people are nubs, but I looked at the names you knifed... But on your defense, there are about 5 good clans there :). Then, as an active member of anti-noob gather, you must know, that there are is still lots of nubs there :I
so calm down :)

Outcast
September 19, 2005, 8:21 pm
I hate the quality :o
but some knife kills were nice, and so was one m79 shot ;p