( search forums )
VAR_EXTENDOTRON!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Cookie`
July 17, 2005, 5:08 am
Mwahah! Today I have ventured back into the soldat science lab! For you I present a new development in this mad science thingamajig business! The Soldat Extendotron!!!

It allows you to torture those darn soldats in some most unfortunate ways...!

Or you could spam email this to people claiming it can extend their soldat's epenis and make millions :D

Anyways what you must do is merely prone down below the rail on the top of the platform and poof! your soldat gains milimetres!

Teh Image *Linky Pops

Right Click to Save Noobs

-=Edit
You can do some cool things with this so play around :P The technique can be used to do other things to torture those pesky soldats as well :)

-=Edit
Or you can use it to perform magic tricks for your crazy videos you soldats are coming up with these days >:)

-=Edit
Rambo asked for this one
This map works on an entirely different principle similar to Abomb But it is fairly hard to pull off :P
I created this one when developing a map that lets you hover around the level! But you can't have that quite yet as im not ready to release it quite yet.

To do this one you must wiggle your soldat around many ways until you hit the right spot at that point your soldat will be completly paralyzed except for his arms and head :P however one of his arms is stretched out! Enjoy

Image Linky Pop

Right Click Save as Map Gnubes
*WARNING* Do not attempt this map with a slow computer >.<

-=Edit

Imperial sucks switch to metric

\/\/\/

LOL I Just realized I made this map in the next version it dosnt work in 1.2.1 properly :( Try the 2nd one though it should work you will have to wait to the next version that has different physics ;)

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 17, 2005, 5:14 am
You are one silly person you damn metric! I like your ideas! Think of some more!

Rambo_6
July 17, 2005, 5:14 am
Cookeh, you are the soldat scientist.

Now make a map that causes your soldat to lose his arms.

mar77a
July 17, 2005, 5:24 am
Lolish, or make a map where soldats can fly!

Wait...that's already possible...then find out how to make soldats do malabarism juggle with guns! :D

Cookie`
July 17, 2005, 5:27 am
quote:Originally posted by mar77aLolish, or make a map where soldats can fly!

Wait...that's already possible...then find out how to make soldats do malabarism with guns! :D

What does that mean? :)

Lol you can in the Abomb map :P throw your gun away you get it back!
\/\/\/

mar77a
July 17, 2005, 5:36 am
Erm, lol, suxor english classes I have ot pay more attention...dang google is more useful than my teacher...erm...

I mean "juggle"...

Messiah
July 17, 2005, 5:38 am
Woo, very well done its perfect for you know what ;)

Zero72
July 17, 2005, 6:26 am
What the crap?

Very original. =P

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 6:30 am
Damn you and your Soldat 1.2.2 map...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 17, 2005, 6:32 am
i was wondering...

Cookie`
July 17, 2005, 6:42 am
The second map will work though >.<

karmazon
July 17, 2005, 7:20 am
kick ass my baby cakes
too bad you (Please refrain from swearing)ed up the second map sugar pie

Cookie.
July 17, 2005, 7:36 am
it works just not well umm! /me runs back to his lab to fix all the maps lol

anyway first map is accident because i had custom animations i was doing for a mod on.. it turns out the animation stretched my soldier when i proned and yea >.<
The second map works though

Avarax
July 17, 2005, 4:48 pm
omg.

but how can u use this in an actually playable map? :/

better invent vest regeneration polyse ;p

N1nj@
July 18, 2005, 3:38 am
cookeh u suck ass! you got my hopes up yesterday night, and this morning you got me disappointed =( i hate u

numgun
July 18, 2005, 5:36 pm
...my god! make a map where the soldier get blown into atoms... with only using polys!!!! *evil laugh*