( search forums )
niceguy...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
XWhyX
July 17, 2005, 5:55 am
Some ass hole named nice guy was playing a ctf game with me. I was winning, and then finally he gets one point ahead and says "I am niceguy, I own all." Then I told him the one point in one game doesn't mean he owns all, and he starts saying "stfu kid, I own you, wanna go one on one? Make a server moron!". Then I said "why don't you? The skilled one shouldn't have to make the server ;)" He started flaming me for a while, and kept me about 2 points under for a while, then I scored again, and as soon as I was winning he shut up for the rest of the game.
The dumbest thing he said was "STFU im in a clan so I own you." ... he didn't even have a clan tag on. -.- Then he said it just like this "im leaving i dont play wiht kid!" =/ I hate annoying people like this.

I suggest next time he gets in an argument he should atleast take a grammar and spelling class.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 6:17 am
wow what an a** hole

Raptor
July 18, 2005, 7:17 pm
I've seen many people like that in many servers... I just don't pay attention to them and evetually they leave. I call them n00bs

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 7:31 pm
That name, niceguy, sounds oddly familiar...

rabidhamster
July 18, 2005, 8:35 pm
yea, i've heard that name before...

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 9:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by RaptorI've seen many people like that in many servers... I just don't pay attention to them and evetually they leave. I call them n00bs
man its just more fun to mock them... or switch to their team and just follow them around and throw grenades at him.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 10:39 pm
ive seen a NiceGuy before... (was it spelled like that?). offtopic: arent you the guy who is supposed to make the supersoaker mod?

Green Barret
July 19, 2005, 7:29 am
Both of you guys are pathtic. Come one, arguing over scores in a small 2D game?

XWhyX
July 20, 2005, 4:16 am
Best way to reply to people who call you a noob:

"I thought only noobs call people noobs."

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 4:23 am
you could do that..or just completly IGNORE HIM.theres always people like that..if your not the host of the server..ignor him..I on the other hand have to kick.ban people that stir trouble in my dedicated server..