( search forums )
Edy's Weaponry*New *Stoping(dont have soldat 1.2)*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 1:00 pm
Edy's weaponry
I don't know what to do, and i think... maybe i need something paint?I think:I can something.So I'm not good painter but i can something so i paint these weapons.Question for Dairy: How you can paint that cool weapons?You make so good that red sword looks real. Can u teach me Dairy?Please i want know how u can make weapons like real.These my weapons isn't like real :( but maybe you can say.Ok...... These is my first weapons what i painted.I'll paint more maybe some looks normal or cool.

By John TK(Edy)
My M14 collection:
[IMAGE]Snow M14.
[IMAGE]Army green M14.
[IMAGE]grey/black M14.
Springfield weapons.
[IMAGE]Springfield M1903A1 Cal. 30-06 Rifle
[IMAGE]Springfield M1903 Cal. 30-06 Rifle
New:
[IMAGE]Defuser M2
[IMAGE]Silenced Uzi
[IMAGE]Uzi
Shotgun(s):
[IMAGE]Remington 80
[IMAGE]Fabarm FB6
Machine Guns:
[IMAGE]my new M60 isnt that great weapons???

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 1:13 pm
lol. John. Thx for this But im only 3-4 days old modder. Im moddin only so long. Those guns in my topic are all wich I made. Only one tip for ya. Just d\l my weps and check them out with zoom.
Or ask older modders.

ON-TOPIC: Hmm , nice try. That 1st isn't so good. But thta second with camo is nice in my opinion.
I also like that last one. Totaly cool shaded. But they need some more details ^.^

Ah and the best trick of me is : I'm using google to find some pics of guns. So its much easy so give original colors and other stuff.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 1:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dairylol. John. Thx for this But im only 3-4 days old modder. Im moddin only so long. Those guns in my topic are all wich I made. Only one tip for ya. Just d\l my weps and check them out with zoom.
Or ask older modders.

ON-TOPIC: Hmm , nice try. That 1st isn't so good. But thta second with camo is nice in my opinion.
I also like that last one. Totaly cool shaded. But they need some more details ^.^

Ah and the best trick of me is : I'm using google to find some pics of guns. So its much easy so give original colors and other stuff.Hey
Thx i like too that last one weapon that color is good =)orange my favorite.Dairy later u play soldat?im now makeing weapons too.I now make silenced uzi =D

papasurf31
July 17, 2005, 1:49 pm
ugh...you REALLY need to shade it better and fix the shape. Try looking at a real picture of an m14 first, because that looks nothing like one. If you wanted me to, I could show you what I would do for an m14.

At least they're original, and since your new, you could get a lot better.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 1:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31ugh...you REALLY need to shade it better and fix the shape. Try looking at a real picture of an m14 first, because that looks nothing like one. If you wanted me to, I could show you what I would do for an m14.

At least they're original, and since your new, you could get a lot better.
look my uzis =D that uzis is good. so? my uzis better?Dairy how do u think about my uzis?=(.... dairy were do u get that miving pictures?u have one. say plz were do u get.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 2:30 pm
Hmm , ur uzis are nicely shaded. Good job.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 2:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by DairyHmm , ur uzis are nicely shaded. Good job.
thx u =) dairy can u paint black outlines for m16 for me?dont color that i can color plz i want see how to paint m16 ok?plz

caliber
July 17, 2005, 2:46 pm
John the m14's are too round.. And plus the Snow M14 >.<...colors are..blehh

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 2:58 pm
Meh. Add more detail to the Snow M14...

papasurf31
July 17, 2005, 3:40 pm
Yeah the uzis are better, but there is still room for imrpovement.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 5:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by John TKquote:Originally posted by DairyHmm , ur uzis are nicely shaded. Good job.
thx u =) dairy can u paint black outlines for m16 for me?dont color that i can color plz i want see how to paint m16 ok?plz

Hmm. Roger that. I could. If u give me link to any picture. ^.^
And btw I started shading on your snow M....on that 1st gun.
Its damn hard to shade that kind of color...but I must bite it !

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 9:08 pm
Sorry for double post but that post before is too long :
Okay , I seen those shotguns. In my opinion they are nice. !BUT! make on that 1st shotgun the right end same as in the second. and that second is pretty nice but its quite dark and minimum shading. But It's much better now ^.^

sbu-spyvin
July 17, 2005, 9:28 pm
Nice for a newby ;)
Try to use photoshop ;)

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 9:32 pm
OFF-TOPIC: John , Ur sig is wrong. U have there : Come figt with me.
It should be : Come fight with me.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 10:17 pm
try this springfield.

Zero72
July 17, 2005, 10:20 pm
Ugh.

Get an image of a real weapon, take a look at it, try to add a few details, and then add some shading.

N1nj@
July 18, 2005, 1:26 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dtry this springfield.
why are you hijacking other people mod thread? Stick to ur own

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 4:20 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dtry this springfield.
why are you hijacking other people mod thread? Stick to ur own

seriously...thats really lame and stupid. anyway...as said before the guns do need a lot more shading exept for the uzis, they look pretty good

kylerlandry
July 18, 2005, 6:12 am
I think you actually did a very good job making the camo but the guns its on...suck

reckon
July 18, 2005, 6:21 am
The guns are atrocious, sorry to be rude.
Theyre blocky and one dimensional.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 4:13 pm
thx for comments yes that right i am newbie but that M60 i dont like too :/ other mod lol

Keron Cyst
July 18, 2005, 5:31 pm
You should plug in one weapon and compare it with the rest of the weapon menu to get an idea of what you need to improve on your images.

SPARTAN_III
July 19, 2005, 2:56 pm
the guns just look ugly. shade more. god, a resized pic looks better than this.

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 5:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIthe guns just look ugly. shade more. god, a resized pic looks better than this.
lol ur weapons not gooder

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 5:25 pm
this isnt about his weapons; this is your thread. if you cant take the harsh realities of your work, dont post it. "lol ur weapons not gooder" wont do anything, and i think spartan's weapons are "gooder".

SPARTAN_III
July 20, 2005, 3:05 am
quote:Originally posted by John TKquote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIthe guns just look ugly. shade more. god, a resized pic looks better than this.
lol ur weapons not gooder

because i've never made one, only interfaces. i've made one weapon while ive been here, and i think it looks way better than these.

July 20, 2005, 1:41 pm
Don't say it's great lest you know how the public will react.

It's ok, but needs more details.

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 3:55 pm
sry to say but thy suck

July 20, 2005, 4:00 pm
What is your problem? if you can make better, show us. Averyone will start off like that, but they will get better. Even i started making weaps that way, and i'm still learning from criticism.

Keron Cyst
July 20, 2005, 8:34 pm
The M60 looks better (as compared to the others), but like I said before, plug in one weapon to the rest of the weapons on the weapon menu. Your guns look almost nothing like how they should if you plan on getting popular positively (I'm not trying to be mean, but that's what I think).

SPARTAN_III
July 21, 2005, 4:03 am
um 117, they're not "OK" they suck. at least compared to the equivalent. you cant say you prefer his m60 to say, michal's.

caliber
July 21, 2005, 9:38 pm
Truckload of ****

SPARTAN_III
July 22, 2005, 12:08 pm
^^ perfectly put.

and wtf is up with the m60 texture? it looks like a godforsaken cloud. ugly.

caliber
July 24, 2005, 5:30 pm
Yeah dude that damn M60 looks like a piece of rock.

July 25, 2005, 6:36 am
maybe he tried to place a texture over it...idiot, guns aren't camo-ed

SPARTAN_III
July 28, 2005, 7:14 am
^^ well some are, but who needs cloud camo? paratroopers?

July 28, 2005, 10:48 am
Could be really really dark snow camo?