( search forums )
knightess looking for clan.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 4:53 pm
Hello all.
First of all i want to say that i'm a girl. I don't know if clans wants girls players, i am searching for one.
I use irc, and you can find me on xfire too (friend told me this is good thing to have).
on irc i am on Qakenet.org - #soldat /nick: knightess
my e-mail is: knightess@hellokitty.com
my xfire username is: knightess

Thank you all.

Tha Doggfather
July 17, 2005, 7:19 pm
You can expect a flood of reactions because you said you're a girl.

"ZOMG JOIN MY CLAN I DONT CARE HOW YUO PLAY!!1 ALL WE REQUIRE IS A PICJUR OLOLOL"

VodkaZombie
July 18, 2005, 3:20 am
Right..what he said. Seriously people will take you how you play not who you are.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 8:33 am
That's not true. I just said that, 'cause i had bad experience with one team i found while playing. They said they don't want girls in their team. I said i'm a girl just to prevent replys from ppl who don't want me.

Tha Doggfather
July 18, 2005, 1:55 pm
I guess I formulated my reply a bit odd. What I meant was you'll probably get lots of reactions, whether you want it or not.

I wasn't saying you were just looking for attention or something.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 5:54 pm
But it seemed so.
Ok nevermind, no hard feelings. :)

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 10:46 am
SL is recruiting, dont really care if you're girl or boy, it all depends how you do in the try outs. Personal statistics? (What weapons your good at, how long youve been playing, what you're good at doing, etc...)

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 6:53 pm
Nevermind.
I found a clan on Irc. It's called FlowerPower ( #flowerpower.soldat). They have good members (pros) and i'm glad to be part of the clan.
Btw: I play with Barret and knife, and i try with ruger sometimes. Barret is the reason i'm downways player, but i like defend style too.
From me, too you

XWhyX
July 19, 2005, 11:23 pm
<3* L0ve is recruiting. You will need to go through a tryout, however. We accept only elite players.