( search forums )
skeewleed
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
im Spicy
July 18, 2005, 3:22 am
Im playin in a realistic server at like 9 o'clock at night wen out the blue some guy asks "does anyone know how to hack?" one of my pals that i play with often say he does. he then proceeds to say " push alt+f4 to bring up a cheat menu." I'm thinkin to myself "omg, this is gonna be hillarius (snicker,snicker)." then a servers message appears and says "(name im not gonna mention) has left the game" as well as three other ppl. The rest of the ppl in in the server are all like " what noobs at life" and "lol, what dum(Please refrain from swearing)s." so if ur ever playin and happen to be asked that question tell em alt+F4 and let the good times roll.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 5:16 am
LMAO! I used to convince people to do that 3 times in a row on a different game. Wed have competitions on how much you could make a noob press alt+f4 before they figured it out that alt+f4 didnt do what we said it did.

If you ever convince noobs to do that again, and they come back, be like:

"Um, I think you pressed alt+f3. That closes out the window. Try alt+f4 again, it should work"

Then just keep convincing them. Ive gotten a person to do it 3 times in a row...the record stands as 6 times in a row. See if you can top THAT.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 8:34 am
Ahahaha! Also, telling them to press Alt+Tab once kicks them back into Windows with Soldat still on, and depending on their comp's specs it will take 5-20 seconds from them to get back. Meanwhile you can -- kill em. Bwahaha. Not very glamorous but funny indeed.

Edit: I forgot about the Microsoft key (between Ctrl and Alt if you have such keyboard):
- telling Windows XP players to hit WINKEY + L logs out their session and locks the computer
- WINKEY + M minimizes all active windows

So, go and try to lure newbies with these, I have sure had fun with that :)

VodkaZombie
July 19, 2005, 2:57 am
quote:Originally posted by im SpicyIm playin in a realistic server at like 9 o'clock at night wen out the blue some guy asks "does anyone know how to hack?" one of my pals that i play with often say he does. he then proceeds to say " push alt+f4 to bring up a cheat menu." I'm thinkin to myself "omg, this is gonna be hillarius (snicker,snicker)." then a servers message appears and says "(name im not gonna mention) has left the game" as well as three other ppl. The rest of the ppl in in the server are all like " what noobs at life" and "lol, what dum(Please refrain from swearing)s." so if ur ever playin and happen to be asked that question tell em alt+F4 and let the good times roll.

Thats just cruel and dumb. We must teach the noobs good things not the retarded behaviour of people.

Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 3:29 am
Remember vodka, this is to the newbies who are asking "how to hack" which we dont want them to. This is just our way of telling them hacking is bad...in an uninformative, hilarious, and cruel sort of way.

Jamesmax0
July 19, 2005, 3:35 am
Its still kinda funny though vodka, and he was kinda asking to be tricked

Me123
July 19, 2005, 5:48 pm
Lol! I have to try that sometime. On this other game I play, if someone asks how to trickjump better, you could say "Just put /cl_timenudge 30 in the console". If you do that, it tells you to reconnect, and when you do, PunkBuster kicks you :D Sadly, you can't trickjump in Soldat. Of course you don't need to.

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 9:14 pm
Haha, I love abusing this...

Some Soldier asked us how to cheat, so I said push Alt+F4. The whole goddamn server went empty. And the best of it is that there were about 5-6 people in the server. I still can't believe it.