( search forums )
One Compy Two players!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Zegovia
July 18, 2005, 2:57 pm
Me and my bro where messing around when we both played at the same time on one Compy, We did it by doing so that one of us handle the keyboard controlls and the other handle the mouse. and we started playing various matches, and i tell you it takes a Sh*tload of teamwork and understanding between each other to make it go well....

We did switch places after each match, its really confusing when you do your part when someone else is doing the other part for you.

it went pretty well for my bro and me, we did know how we both think so we got the teamwork working quite well...

So if you dont have much to do or not much of challenges to take on, try this ou..... its though......... ;)

N1nj@
July 18, 2005, 3:16 pm
What if you are the only child =(

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 18, 2005, 3:20 pm
Heh, I've done that with my brother faulty a few times. It's actually kinda fun.

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 3:27 pm
Invite a friend over. My friends and I try this all the time. The only problem is that my friends have the worst aim, and constantly forget that they control the jets.

vash763
July 18, 2005, 3:29 pm
ahahahahaha i've gotta try this

lastpatriot
July 18, 2005, 3:41 pm
I did that once. I was the gunman, my friend used arrows.

Zegovia
July 18, 2005, 3:50 pm
I belive it will be harder if you play with a friend than when you play with a brother or sis, since you dont really know how your friend thinks... :P

karmazon
July 18, 2005, 3:57 pm
And that is exactly why we need split screen

Michal
July 18, 2005, 4:03 pm
I've done the same thing but with Quake 3 Arena :P

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 4:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@What if you are the only child =(

"im mr.lonely..."

Cookie.
July 18, 2005, 4:21 pm
I have also done that with other games and friends :\

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 4:29 pm
its so confusing...youre so used to the soldier going the way you want it but it doesnt.

Zero72
July 18, 2005, 6:35 pm
lol, that might be pretty fun sometime.

zambo_the_clown
July 18, 2005, 8:37 pm
ive tried it before with my friends and u start to cuss each other out cuz one was the fault of the death, but hey, its fun as hell ;)

N1nj@
July 18, 2005, 8:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Nookiequote:Originally posted by N1nj@What if you are the only child =(

"im mr.lonely..."
i hate that song, and plus I am not the only child, i have an older sister, but ya, i was just saying that to see what his reply is

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 8:46 pm
Hmm , I have to try this ^.^ Must be fun x D

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 18, 2005, 10:13 pm
to solve the "Gunner w/ Jets" problem:

Set Jets to like, space bar.

SPARTAN_III
July 19, 2005, 3:20 pm
me: go left.
friend: which way's left?

it must get kinda funny. but the movement guy can at least throw a knife and nades.