( search forums )
HELP for Czechman
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 6:33 pm
I am from Czech Republic, my English is very poor, I am sorry.
I have a problem with playing between PCs... I think Peer-to-peer net... How I setup soldat so that I can play between PCs... I am sorry but my English is really poor:D I hope, that you understand me... Good bye... my Email is bludix@seznam.cz ....eventually contact me through email... Bye

Merach
July 21, 2005, 9:44 am
Well, first of all I've never been playing on land. Only one time, time ago, I played running server on one computer an playing on it from other through a LAN router, but I connected as normally, searching server on lobby an Internet checked.
Despite the fact that exist this possibility, with a LAN connected to Internet, I think you need to configure correctly your LAN, gateways, IP and mask ranges and values. I think if these thinks are correctly configured, the way to play soldat on LAN is as easy as check LAN instead Internet for the server and join with the known IP server and port.
Could somebody correct me or confirm this "suggestion"?
Best regards.

dwickie
July 22, 2005, 3:33 pm
in czech:
na irc (Quakenet) je kanal #cz-sk.soldat (irc://irc.quakenet.org/cz-sk.soldat) a tam je hodne cechu, kteri ti muzou poradit. pokud nesledujes tohle forum, tak tvoje chyba, pac na email ti psat nebudu :)