( search forums )
Team Password
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
July 19, 2005, 10:18 am
I don't think this would be to hard (but then, what do I know) but I was hoping that there could be someway to set a password for a specific team so that only people with the password could get onto that team. In fact, this idea may already be in use, but i have no idea how to access it if it does exist.

Thanks,
Strike

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 12:17 am
well why not add this?

Captain Ben
July 20, 2005, 8:30 am
It could be useful in Clanmatches.

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 10:59 am
i like this, stop people changing sides constantly

sbu-spyvin
July 20, 2005, 11:10 am
Nice for Cw ;).

:D

quote: i like this, stop people changing sides constantly

That Team Pasword must be able to tun on or off.

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 2:08 pm
Very good idea. Nice [as been mentioned.] for clanwars. But for changing team it will fit cool too ^.^

sbu-spyvin
July 20, 2005, 2:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by DairyBut for changing team it will fit cool too ^.^

I dont think so because if it is 3 reds vs 6 blues the blue cant go to red!!

vash763
July 20, 2005, 2:41 pm
it could be turned on and off, and if an admin is there he can fix it.

very nice idea!

DeMonIc
July 20, 2005, 3:02 pm
I think it's pointless... why would it be good for clanwars? Clans are usually normal enough to keep themselfes to the previously set rules, and they won't change teams rapidly either.

Denacke
July 20, 2005, 3:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcI think it's pointless... why would it be good for clanwars? Clans are usually normal enough to keep themselfes to the previously set rules, and they won't change teams rapidly either.

Agreed.

Being able to restrict the ammount of players in a certain team as well as locking teams would be more handy.

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 8:23 pm
Im thankfull for all of the great feedback for this. The reason I personally would like it is because I am one of the people that only play when I run my server. I usually have my friends that play and we like to be on a team and hate people constantly coming over to our team and not leave when asked.