( search forums )
CTF/INF/DM stalingrad
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 3:45 pm
So... my new map with a ww2 theme

it's pretty big so i had to zoom out the screen but didn't quite get the whole map...
and it supports all game types.

Not botted like allways...

Overwiev

Download:
teh file

MOFO NOFO
July 20, 2005, 3:54 pm
i know theres already a map called ctf_stalingrad, but its wayyyy better then that one.

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 4:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOi know theres already a map called ctf_stalingrad, but its wayyyy better then that one.

and whats that got to do with this map...

i wasn't looking for that kind of comments, more like what's wrong, good...

EDIT: Ohh and the pic is for dm

sbu-spyvin
July 20, 2005, 4:17 pm

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Give map other name there are already maps with those names!!!!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 5:00 pm
yeah. rename it "codStalingrad".

rabidhamster
July 20, 2005, 6:25 pm
^why codStalingrad?

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 20, 2005, 7:01 pm
and it looks like the other stalingrad like way too much

Vijchtidoodah
July 20, 2005, 7:02 pm
Wtf, that looks exactly like a map that the SMC team had begun to create before they broke up again.

Edit: But wait, didn't the SMC team make stalingrad, too?

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 8:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamster^why codStalingrad?

cod = call of duty.

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 20, 2005, 9:45 pm
Well, LXS made inf_Stalingrad, and the gameplay for that map was a piece of crap. SMC was working on this one other map, but nothing happened in the end.

As for this map, I see some spots that just wouldn't get much traffic, like the first building up top. Maybe create some sort of defense that would prevent people from always using the bottom route, or something like that.

Rambo_6
July 20, 2005, 11:32 pm
Call it "Overused inf/ctf/dm map that doesn't play too well because it usually has only one main route. And Rambo is tired of WW2 maps."

More innovation plzthx.

Cookie.
July 21, 2005, 1:09 am
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da LunerfoxWell, LXS made inf_Stalingrad, and the gameplay for that map was a piece of crap. SMC was working on this one other map, but nothing happened in the end.

As for this map, I see some spots that just wouldn't get much traffic, like the first building up top. Maybe create some sort of defense that would prevent people from always using the bottom route, or something like that.

It had good gameplay in my opinion :\

Rambo_6
July 21, 2005, 1:37 am
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that background scenery..

n00bface
July 21, 2005, 1:37 am
This looks almost exactly like LxS's inf_Stalingrad map :/ Almost identical poly layout..

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 2:06 am
A while back, Boxo and me started a map called 'Mold' that was Elephant_Hunter's idea, looks sort of like it. HE STOLEZ OWR PLANSS :O

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 21, 2005, 6:37 am
Oh yeah, Mold, thats what the SMC project was called...

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 12:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by S4RA while back, Boxo and me started a map called 'Mold' that was Elephant_Hunter's idea, looks sort of like it. HE STOLEZ OWR PLANSS :O

sorry but i never seen it...

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 21, 2005, 12:55 pm
but youve certainaly seen inf_stalingrad by lxS havent you it looks too much the same

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 4:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNbut youve certainaly seen inf_stalingrad by lxS havent you it looks too much the same

you might think i'm a lier but i tryed to make it as the sp mission in call of duty,
the scenery was from other maps and i asked a friend to get me that statue...

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 4:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNbut youve certainaly seen inf_stalingrad by lxS havent you it looks too much the same

similar. but you can tell they were made seperately.

Cookie.
July 21, 2005, 6:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Sgt. Beaverquote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNbut youve certainaly seen inf_stalingrad by lxS havent you it looks too much the same

you might think i'm a lier but i tryed to make it as the sp mission in call of duty,
the scenery was from other maps and i asked a friend to get me that statue...

The scenery being from LXS inf_stalingrad? lol