( search forums )
ZOMG I'M BACK
Soldat Forums - Misc - Please do all of your testing here
damnnation
July 20, 2005, 6:19 pm
hello, i'm back from my 5days ban
so got a question? witch one you like best? the Team America Avy/Sig thati hav atm. or the Burnt Face Man's?

BFM:
Avy:
[IMAGE]

Sig:
[IMAGE]

>>>> http://www.burntfaceman.com <<<<

Goofy_92
July 20, 2005, 6:21 pm
Burnt Face Man looks better.

damnnation
July 20, 2005, 6:28 pm
ind it also is funny as hell :D

karmazon
July 20, 2005, 8:51 pm
ahahahaha mess with the best and get banned

Maxx
July 20, 2005, 9:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92Burnt Face Man looks better.

damnnation
July 20, 2005, 10:02 pm
i don't understand, i swear like 5 times + i get around swear filter1 time and i get banned :S and there are ppl here that swear in almost every post (eh Karmazon ;]) and ive seen someone else go around the filter and he got nothing but a warning :/ wll gues i'll have to live with it....

zoldat
July 20, 2005, 11:07 pm
Burnt Face Man 100%

and what about mine new avart
<---

mar77a
July 20, 2005, 11:14 pm
Zoldat, your sig breaks the forum rules...

damnnation
July 20, 2005, 11:15 pm
i don't really like urs Zoldat, if you made it a bit higher it would be better instead of at the bottom of the pc if you know what i mean...

Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 11:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationi don't understand, i swear like 5 times + i get around swear filter1 time and i get banned :S and there are ppl here that swear in almost every post (eh Karmazon ;]) and ive seen someone else go around the filter and he got nothing but a warning :/ wll gues i'll have to live with it....

ehhh sometimes styx is feeling mean...

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 7:58 am
quote:Originally posted by damnnationi don't understand, i swear like 5 times + i get around swear filter1 time and i get banned :S and there are ppl here that swear in almost every post (eh Karmazon ;]) and ive seen someone else go around the filter and he got nothing but a warning :/ wll gues i'll have to live with it....

Styx doesn't like you, you (Please refrain from swearing)face. :P