( search forums )
~/SM\~ Recruiting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
July 20, 2005, 8:00 pm
Clan name:Supreme Militia/ Sex Machines (Whichever you prefer)

Leader:ElGato

Contact:(msn)elgato____@hotmail.com (aim)hockyplaya32 (e-mail)bveroneau88@comcast.net

Site: http://smteam.atspace.com/

More details about try-outs on the forums. We are looking for good soldat players who would be dedicated to a clan. We play mostly ctf and have a part-time ctf server up. Our main goal is to have fun but we scrimmage as much as possible and we aim to win. For schedule purposes east coast people would be best, but its not required.

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 8:26 pm
I would like to tryout for your clan. Im somewhat new at soldat but i play alot. My favorite weapons are the spas-12, Barret, and the steyr. I dont use secondary weapons much but i do use grenades often. My aim s/n is philliecheese93. Please contact me i would really like to join your clan.

UGK
September 4, 2005, 5:54 am
quote:Originally posted by CodiackI would like to tryout for your clan. Im somewhat new at soldat but i play alot. My favorite weapons are the spas-12, Barret, and the steyr. I dont use secondary weapons much but i do use grenades often. My aim s/n is philliecheese93. Please contact me i would really like to join your clan.

lamo you wont get past gato if you're "new"

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 2:24 am
Take a look at the date, that tryout has long since passed and you already know whether or not he made it.

UGK
September 7, 2005, 4:16 am
woah then y was this purple when i read it?....