( search forums )
bomb game (not from cs)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
a-4-year-old
July 20, 2005, 11:02 pm
summary at end
two teams (red and blue) note: not from cs

somewhere on a map there are two soldats with bombs (red and blue) (clearly visible) on them
note: nobody can control the bomb soldats they randomly spawn somplace and dont move at all

the red team activates the blue guy with bomb
the blue team activates the red guy with bomb
note: to activate bombs throw away wep and punch untill an "activation meter" fills up. (unless you have a better idea)

bombs have a time limit set by admin before game starts

the team blows up the other team wins

bombs can be disarmed as well using same controls as arming the bombs

in conclusion your team has to be the first to activate the bomb and than protect it till it blows, the aposing team would have to disarm your bomb so their bomb would go off first
note: should be survival or a freeze-tag mode.

any suggestions? pleez dont flame

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 5:39 am
XD if it has bombs i like it :D

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 7:47 am
how about a free for all. one person has the bomb and passes to another guy by killing him, person with the bomb when time runs out explodes so unbeleivably gorey(similar to captain bens death idea) that soldat gets banned in egypt :P just like the matrix movies

Raptor
July 21, 2005, 4:09 pm
I like this idea :D, but it sounds like cs (I used to play it a lot)

a-4-year-old
July 22, 2005, 5:53 pm
the idea is from a mod for the metal of honor allied assault muliplayer demo (sucks ALOT) but it was soo much fun (it had ben a freze tag game) i know its been said before but freeze tag is a must have for this game mode

Deleted User
July 22, 2005, 10:39 pm
Hmm, I like this idea. But the bombs should activate until 3secs [or so] after spawn for fair-play.