( search forums )
Hair Coot. ;(
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 2:02 am
My Dad made me get a hair cut, and now it's short as hell. I mean, it's like a marine's cut. My Dad was once in the Army, so he keeps saying I need to join when I'm older and crap, he wants me to be just like him. Now I look like some dumb rich kid, and before I looked like a hippie. Anyone else's parents make them keep their hair short? :/

Kazuki
July 21, 2005, 2:05 am
Haha, my dad wants me to grow my hair out, because I've always had a buzz.

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 2:08 am
Mine was really long though, like almost as long as my Mom's hair. I guess I'll just grow it back out when I'm 18 or so. ;(

[Edit]
Guess I should change my siggy's hair.

n00bface
July 21, 2005, 2:10 am
you can't cos when you're 18 you'll be in the military. on the good side, you probably look less like an emo now. unless the haircut took a toll on you :(

Maxx
July 21, 2005, 3:43 am
Post a pic!

I HAVE to keep my hair short enough for school.(when it's in, mwuahahahahaha)

Sucks.

If I remember correctly, it has to be:
-tapered on the sides and back
-can't touch your eyebrows in the front
-sideburns no more halfway down your ear

Sucks.

.....At least I don't have to get it cut during summer.
=D

peemonkey
July 21, 2005, 3:54 am
well how old are you? how the (Please refrain from swearing) can your parents make you do something? i never got that experience...

Kazuki
July 21, 2005, 4:11 am
Well, they don't make me do it. My dad would like me to grow it out, and I'm doing it becuase my parents are divorced and I barely ever get to see him. That means that I see him about once every 2 years.

peemonkey
July 21, 2005, 4:17 am
wow that's (Please refrain from swearing)ed. if you like him, go see him.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
July 21, 2005, 4:25 am
Kazuki's story sounds like my cousin. He hasn't seen his dad in like four or five years. His mom has practically "brainwashed" him into thinking that he doesn't want to see his dad. It's a sad world boys and girls.

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 4:30 am
my dad makes me get my hair cut...i had it really long and it had these cool curls...all the girls at school thought it was sexy, but they still think i'm sexy anyway

_Mancer_
July 21, 2005, 4:32 am
quote:Originally posted by S4RMine was really long though, like almost as long as my Mom's hair. I guess I'll just grow it back out when I'm 18 or so. ;(

[Edit]
Guess I should change my siggy's hair.

[IMAGE]

Green Barret
July 21, 2005, 5:05 am
Most people seem to dislike having short hair. It's strange to me because I like the 'army cut'. I don't understand why you have to fuss around the springy stuff on your hair so much.

When it's short your head feels more cool(the breezes get through you hair more easily), you don't have to spend so much god aweful time washing, conditioning, cutting etc at it. Short is much more practical.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's because I good best in short hair. Maybe it's because i'm an army nut(I own $900 worth of military replicas).

peemonkey
July 21, 2005, 5:06 am
yep. cut off his ears too.

Rambo_6
July 21, 2005, 5:29 am
ROFL YOU HAEV SHORT HAIR

But then again, I do too. That picture of S4R gave me an idea.

karmazon
July 21, 2005, 6:49 am
(Please refrain from swearing)ing baldheads

In reggae music a follower of Rastafari may be referred to simply as a dreadlocks or Natty [Knotty] Dread, whilst those non-believers who cut their hair are be referred to as baldheads.

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 7:52 am
I can't afford to cut my hair often so I grow it out into a giant fro for 8 months and then buzz it relatively short. Rinse. Repeat.

Goofy_92
July 21, 2005, 8:57 am
Come on S4R, I've had marine's cut all the time, I cut it always when it gets too long, I hate long hair.

karmazon
July 21, 2005, 9:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Goofy_92Come on S4R, I've had marine's cut all the time, I cut it always when it gets too long, I hate long hair.

(Please refrain from swearing) you

Goofy_92
July 21, 2005, 9:37 am
I love you too, karmazon.

lastpatriot
July 21, 2005, 12:38 pm
I have always had an army cut. All those damn rich kids(in my town, anyway) have long springy hair.

My brother, who has long hair, always said it's like having a dead puppy on your head after a wash, plus he has to wear a swim cap.

Also, I love the feeling of winter air on my scalp

damnnation
July 21, 2005, 12:51 pm
hhaah i my dad hate's ppl with long hair, so i let them grow to give him the crappers :D here's a crappy post of what my hair look like now (it sucks, just got my hair cutted so that's why, i'm letting them grow again)

http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag00044ug.jpg
yes, that sucks (it's taken at my fav skatepark: The Old Store Skatepark (place: Belgium, Limburg, Bree) wheve got the key of it, the boss is on vacation in USA :o

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 2:30 pm
Atleast now I look like I'm smart, and not some homeless kid. It still sucks though.

_Mancer_: :)

Da cHeeSeMaN
July 21, 2005, 3:40 pm
i keep my hair long.., i dont care what my parents think

Michal
July 21, 2005, 6:42 pm
Short hair owns I cut my hair once every 2 weeks. No hair on my head has been longer than 4cm in years.

peemonkey
July 21, 2005, 8:17 pm
i keep my pubes neatly trimmed, but i used to grow them out around shoulder length.