( search forums )
Friendly vote box
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
DeMonIc
July 21, 2005, 12:51 pm
Small suggestion, but I think it's neat. I hate it how you have to cycle through player names / all of your maps when you make a vote, so how about a bigger box appearing that lists the players / your maps? It would make voting easier in big servers and for people who have a lot of downloaded maps.

Raptor
July 21, 2005, 4:06 pm
I actually agree with that! It's very annoying for me when I have to choose a map (I have more than 360) and wait all that time to get to the map I want.

Dark_Noddy
July 21, 2005, 4:11 pm
I like this Idea aswell :) a /mapvote could be usefull to tho. like /mapvote ctf_b2b

Michal
July 21, 2005, 6:00 pm
Yes that would be really convenient. It's really a pain to have to cycle through so many names/maps and in the meantime getting killed a few times.

GunPowder
July 21, 2005, 6:18 pm
Yes,
And how about making the voting system store your vote for a certain vote.

EDIT : i mean like always voting on "yes" when kicking GunPowder for example in case the voting fails because of the other team.

rabidhamster
July 21, 2005, 6:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc...so how about a bigger box appearing that lists the players / your maps?

that would be awsome!

STEELIX
July 21, 2005, 7:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by GunPowderYes,
And how about making the voting system store your vote for a certain vote.

EDIT : i mean like always voting on "yes" when kicking GunPowder for example in case the voting fails because of the other team.

In other words by continuing nagging them with a vote box until everyone votes yes just to remove the vote box?

Goofy_92
July 21, 2005, 9:35 pm
I like this idea, it's better than the one right now.

lastpatriot
July 21, 2005, 9:44 pm
It would make chosing maps a helluva lot easier

Keron Cyst
July 21, 2005, 10:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by MichalYes that would be really convenient. It's really a pain to have to cycle through so many names/maps and in the meantime getting killed a few times.

Deleted User
July 21, 2005, 10:18 pm
Yes'm. Although it would have to be fairly large to show all players/maps.

SPARTAN_III
July 22, 2005, 2:02 am
yeah, this works. but raptor's gonna have problems with 360 maps

Keron Cyst
July 22, 2005, 3:40 am
O.O

Did he download every Soldat map in existence?! In that case, then I guess there could also be some scroll bar on the side if the list's too long...

A.L.blackhawk
July 22, 2005, 5:26 am
P: still would work better then the arrows. 360 maps thats alot.

a-4-year-old
July 22, 2005, 6:41 pm
yes
tired of being killed when i vote (especally when the person i am vote kicking kills me)