( search forums )
Tag the Critter.....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Zegovia
July 22, 2005, 12:46 pm
Okay i got this idea form the old n64 game Turok:rage wars.

Tag the critter:
-----------------
The game is a regular deathmatch, free for all. but one or more the players will be respawned as some sort of critter (monkey, chicken, Bunny ect..), the critter player will have to reach one of many certain platforms that glow to revert to normal, only one (or more, can be selectable....) platform glows at the time in a random order during a short period.

when the critter player(s) reach one of the platforms, he/they revert to normal, then the other non-critter-players will have a random roullete (a apropriate symbol or text will then apear when the roullete is on) and someone will then replace the reverted Critter-player. and the main feature goes on like that.

To win the game you have to kill and take frags from the human players as usual and score special Critter-points for fragging the critters. The game ends when the frag or Critter-score limit is reached (or the time limit eventually.). and the one with most Critter-tags and frags wins.

The critter players will have lower health (as in realistic, and worse in realistic itself!), but they will be smaller and faster than usuall (just reach those platforms!).

The admin can then choose wich sort of critter (monkey, chicken bunny and own suggestions is welcome) and how many critters there shall be in the game (1-5 wouldnt be to much). and choose the critter-tag limit and frag limit as usuall..

One thing can be that the headgear and neckchain will still be on when you are spawned as a critter.

Also the taunt animations would work the same, but when using /Victory the critter will sound like the critter does ("HohohohoHAHAHAHA!!!" and "KokoooooooO!!!!!"), also a monkey or chicken with a cigar using /smoke would be neat. using /piss is self-explanatory :P ("-OMFG a Chicken just crapped on me!!!")

Thats all folks... ^^

Keron Cyst
July 23, 2005, 1:26 am
A game mode similar to this was suggested before, but this is a bit more complex. I don't really support it, tho' :-/ Still, good outlining.

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 3:00 am
Too complex. And I hate animals.

GAMEOVER
July 23, 2005, 3:58 am
quote:Originally posted by GeneralToo complex. And I hate animals.

More reason for you to kill em lol

Dark_Noddy
July 23, 2005, 12:17 pm
U cannot kill Bunnehs ! thats EVUUULLL !

Anyways, this Idea sounds wierd, and as allready stated complex, I like the simplicity of soldat.. Sry luuveh

wunderbear
July 23, 2005, 2:29 pm
good idea. I like it. Although anything with chickens can't go wrong.

BUCK-HAWK!!

UltraMagnus
July 23, 2005, 9:24 pm
BUNNEH SPLATTIN!!

cool

i am ahab
July 23, 2005, 11:58 pm
this is 2 thumbs fresh!

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:14 am
i like it

UltraMagnus
July 26, 2005, 10:32 am
quote:Originally posted by i am ahabthis is 2 thumbs fresh!

??????????

rabidhamster
July 26, 2005, 2:47 pm
waaaaaaay too complex for soldat.