( search forums )
Do you think I'm spamming?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Keron Cyst
July 22, 2005, 6:03 pm
I don't know why, but even though I feel most of my posts have more or less been useful commentary I feel like I promoted to Commander rank a tad too fast :-/ What do you think?

And yea, I do have avatars at other forums, but I keep forgetting here (and I'm not at my home comp. so I can't fetch one right now) :-P

Deleted User
July 22, 2005, 6:06 pm
well... when I were colonel, u were captain.. and even with my evul post per day count, u swooshed past me...
:P

papasurf31
July 22, 2005, 6:23 pm
Yes, you are spamming

Denacke
July 22, 2005, 6:41 pm
Indeed, most of your posts are quite useless. Add that up with writing in a different colour than black and what do you get?

Someone I don't like.

FliesLikeABrick
July 22, 2005, 6:45 pm
i agree too, not all of your posts are useful, and you have gotten to the same point that i have in about a third of the time

Aquarius
July 22, 2005, 6:50 pm
If you are Commander and I have no idea who you are, you must be a spammer.

Seriously, I noticed Keron Cyst for the first time in my life a minute ago in this topic.

ThaD
July 22, 2005, 8:14 pm
Yes you do

now you are allowed to commit suicide

Deleted User
July 22, 2005, 8:41 pm
<Demonics> another interesting specimen of ze homo retardus is Keron Cyst.. how zis specimen uses font manipulations in an unnatural way leads me to the tought that he is sexually challanged and he has fantasies of his ancestors and male dolphins mating.

Deleted User
July 22, 2005, 8:51 pm
CHANGEYOURFONT

Hitman
July 22, 2005, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2<Demonics> another interesting specimen of ze homo retardus is Keron Cyst.. how zis specimen uses font manipulations in an unnatural way leads me to the tought that he is sexually challanged and he has fantasies of his ancestors and male dolphins mating.
Ahahahahahahaha!

enjoyincubus
July 22, 2005, 9:35 pm
If it's any consolation, though I've no idea who you are, I've made your name into my own personal catch phrase used in certain tense situations. No kidding, I've just seen "Last post made by: Keron Cyst" one too many times. It just stuck.

Keron Cyst
July 23, 2005, 1:31 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dCHANGEYOURFONT

Why? Beige is easier to read against that dark background than black...

And @Ville Mk.2, no comment... -_-

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 1:39 am
well make it white. nothing matches beige... unless you get an avatar...

Kazuki
July 23, 2005, 1:40 am
<Kazuki> Hopefully Keron won't end up like Dascoo or Mickle, who may I remind you were practically chased out of the community by the mindless (Please refrain from swearing)s within it.

Seriously, don't listen to anyone who seems to be on the offensive. I don't really have anything against you. It seems that a lot of newer members start out posting lots and lots. I was like that, too. I don't mind your posts, if that's what you're looking forward to hearing. In fact, some of them make good contributions, considering that this is a forum!

lastpatriot
July 23, 2005, 1:55 am
I'm not saying you're a spammer, Keron, but I remember you being a colonel not too long ago.

Maybe, I just don't pay attention.

I had nothing against Dascoo. Can't say that about Mickle, he was, in his words, a "throat yogurt (Please refrain from swearing)ing (Please refrain from swearing)lick", or something like that. I tried to forgive him, but no, came back, and back, and back until we had enough. Look up Mickle's Bash Pit topics for why not many liked him.

m00`
July 23, 2005, 3:15 am
i personally dont want a post count, could i get -1 posts and a muppet title please

Cookie.
July 23, 2005, 4:02 am
m00 the only way you can get a muppet title nowadays is by paying of styx I wonder how much he is charging nowadays?

And I agree with this

" If you are Commander and I have no idea who you are, you must be a spammer.

Seriously, I noticed Keron Cyst for the first time in my life a minute ago in this topic."

:o

TIR_Blade
July 23, 2005, 5:07 am
Cookie is teh right!

Cookie.
July 23, 2005, 5:49 am
Teh course I am!

Keron Cyst
July 23, 2005, 6:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki... Seriously, don't listen to anyone who seems to be on the offensive....
But the whole point of the thread was to gather commentary on it :-P

@aznbl00d: there is no "white" tag...

Messiah
July 23, 2005, 6:29 am
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystI don't know why, but even though I feel most of my posts have more or less been useful commentary I feel like I promoted to Commander rank a tad too fast :-/ What do you think?

And yea, I do have avatars at other forums, but I keep forgetting here (and I'm not at my home comp. so I can't fetch one right now) :-P

Id say so because, ive hardly seen any of your posts and im surprised to see that your commander already so yes, i do think your spamming even with this topic i believe it seems to be spam coulda posted in Bash Pit.

Aquarius
July 23, 2005, 6:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Keron Cyst@aznbl00d: there is no "white" tag...

n00b :>

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 6:42 am
ppft...

Green Barret
July 23, 2005, 7:35 am
Keron, I think you should slow down at bit.

I've registered in October 2004 and in your profile you have been "Member Since: 13 Dec 2004". Even though I have logged on and checked all posts almost every day since signing up, you have 5 times more posts than me. That's a sign of spamming.

Captain Ben
July 23, 2005, 1:16 pm
I seriously wouldn't call him a spamer, but I guess that's from one rock to another.

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 3:28 pm
OMG KERON

MOFO NOFO
July 23, 2005, 3:39 pm
KERON!! YOU SPAM SO MUCH THAT I THINK YOU NEED A 1/2 POST CUT

the white is vengeful. Also, like I want my post count to be 0 again .. anyone????

Keron Cyst
July 23, 2005, 3:42 pm
Why does white need an H1 tag? Beige is simpler.

:-P

Aquarius
July 23, 2005, 5:24 pm
What are you talking about?

EDIT: Am I spamming now?

n00bface
July 23, 2005, 6:18 pm
Black is simpler than beige. Beige is too bright, and if it is so much easier on the eyes, then why do you make your punctuation and smileys in black? Do you want us to squint you inconsiderate asshole?

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 7:09 pm
WHITE DOES NOT NEED AN H1 TAG.

The Geologist
July 23, 2005, 7:53 pm
I'm suprised this topic even exists and it's gotten half the posts it has. You're far from a spammer, much less of a spammer than some of the people who have posted in this topic in fact.

Kazuki
July 23, 2005, 7:55 pm
I told you. Geologist is always most of the time sometimes right. <3

Keron Cyst
July 23, 2005, 10:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface... Do you want us to squint you inconsiderate asshole?

That coming from a mod? Dang, man.

@aznbl00d: Last time I tried quoting yours to find out the code (since plain [white] wouldn't do it), it also had [h1] next to it.

Kazuki
July 23, 2005, 11:49 pm
Well, you see, that's why n00bface is only a moderator in the Server Corp. forums. He's not exactly wonderful mod material when it comes to the Lounge / Bash Pit. :)

Captain Ben
July 24, 2005, 12:05 am
I noticed.

Happy Camper
July 24, 2005, 1:56 am
ive been a member since 10 Aug 2003, thats almost 2 years, and i have made less then a 3rd of your posts.

papasurf31
July 24, 2005, 3:20 am
/insert "You're amazing!!!1!" animation here

Hitman
July 24, 2005, 2:26 pm
Keron, although some of your posts may be constructive and non-spam like, writing in white is not cool, it doesn't make it easier on the eyes (in fact it makes it worse), and I'm asking you on behalf of the majority of the forums to stop doing so.

Please.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 4:56 pm
He writes in biege.

Keron Cyst
July 24, 2005, 5:06 pm
I *color my posts* in beige. But if no one likes it (and somehow don't care that others use specific colors for all of their posts), fine then... :-/

DeMonIc
July 24, 2005, 5:34 pm
It's more about it being a gimmick. Usually those who use gimmicks are considered retards, and not only by the trolls.

blackdevil0742
July 24, 2005, 7:06 pm
4.68 posts per day... wtf i only have 1.5 :( and I joined teh forum almost 1 year b4 u. So in my eyes you're a spammer.

Happy Camper
July 24, 2005, 9:24 pm
i have an amazing .45 post per-day, im so cool

The Geologist
July 25, 2005, 2:59 am
More proof that people can get anything if they whine enough. Thanks for striking down one of the last bits of color on these forums.

Cookie.
July 25, 2005, 3:42 am
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31/insert "You're amazing!!!1!" animation here

YOUR AWESOME :)
[IMAGE]

Rambo_6
August 3, 2005, 4:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.Teh course I am!

THE COURSE HE IS :O

Jello
August 3, 2005, 5:29 pm
I don't really care if anyone writes in color, and from what I've seen I don't think you spam particularly.
Of course, I rarely think of people as "spammers" unless their posts are noticibly idiotic. This sort of reminds me of when everyone said Vidj was a spammer.