( search forums )
Stalky Stalky
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
wunderbear
July 22, 2005, 7:24 pm
Or just following.

Last night, I was in a Rambomatch game online. I saw a vibrant-pink soldaten ("this girl can rock" i think his/her name was), and for no reason at all, started following her. I did this for around a minute, chasing her through the landscape of BigFalls, until she got sick of it and blew my head off with a barrett.
So now, i do it quite a bit. It's fun to do. For best results, choose Rambomatch, since there's no incentive to kill others (except Rambo) , but neither is there any penalty (it makes it a challenge). Pick a person, and follow. In realistic games, (or even in normal if you want a REAL challenge) trying to see how long you go without the followee noticing is quite interesting. Then seeing what their reaction is. Some try to lose you, others let you follow, others even try and kill you (This happened to me with a Soldaten called Drake, but he said later that he was worried i'd try to steal the Rambow).

For a challenge, just equip a chainsaw. This will spook your followee.

Discuss.

Deleted User
July 22, 2005, 8:52 pm
lol....never done that sounds fun im gonna try that next time i play

Zero72
July 22, 2005, 8:54 pm
lmao, sounds fun. I'll try it sometime.

wunderbear
July 22, 2005, 8:59 pm
It seems not many people like a person with a chainsaw following them: i have been killed many, many times.

Still, is fun.

Zero72
July 22, 2005, 9:01 pm
A chainsaw is a fine weapon for dispatching your rivals once the bow is already dropped. I wouldn't like one following me around, either.

Edit: and/or they just can't resist such an easy kill.

wunderbear
July 22, 2005, 9:05 pm
Heh heh heh. True.

Green Barret
July 23, 2005, 7:22 am
I do this a lot too. Whenever im bored, I throw out all my weapons out and try to stalk someone. If it's CTF/INF, I try to take the enemy flag in this fashion. Although its very hard(depends on the opponents though), nothing is more funny than stealing the enemy's flag weaponless!

wunderbear
July 23, 2005, 2:59 pm
I must give thanks to Freaky Demon. He let me follow him around (even though it was CTF) and let me protect him.

Thank you.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:28 pm
I think I'm gonna try this out next day...

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 3:13 pm
He, he, I do something like that when someone pisses me off in my team. I usually follow them, punch them all the time, throw granades and shoot law at them, and, of course, stand in front of the soldat, so he can't shoot the enemy. Yeah, fun, sometimes.

MOFO NOFO
July 25, 2005, 4:47 pm
i do this, exept i go into prone and prone my way to their base telling me not to kill me, because i have no weapons. Then i pull out a knife and spawnstab :D

[IMAGE]

"There is no spoone" - The Matricks

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 6:55 pm
Don't confuse me with topic names like that ;_;

A.L.blackhawk
July 26, 2005, 3:17 am
LOL

Kyklis
July 26, 2005, 5:31 am
lol. However, instead of having a chainsaw, have a knife. That scares people more because the knife can be thrown at any moment, making it scarier :P. Also, saying " DIE! " every once and awhile helps play on their nerves :P. Or just saying " I'm going to kill you ". Cept everytime I say I'm going to kill you they turn around and shoot me. I can't blame em, I'd shoot me too.