( search forums )
WTF is up with this (Please refrain from swearing)nig (Please refrain from swearing)..please help!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 10:17 am
ok. i have a (Please refrain from swearing)ing laptop that i (Please refrain from swearing)ing think was made in the (Please refrain from swearing)ing year 2000 so theres (Please refrain from swearing)ing like no (Please refrain from swearing)ing way that the (Please refrain from swearing)ing hardware (the (Please refrain from swearing)ing video card) is not (Please refrain from swearing)ing good enough to (Please refrain from swearing)ing play soldat. it says something (Please refrain from swearing)ing gay ass like "3d engine (Please refrain from swearing)ing (Please refrain from swearing) could not (Please refrain from swearing)ing load, please (Please refrain from swearing)ing make sure that your (Please refrain from swearing)ing video driver is (Please refrain from swearing)ing updated" it also (Please refrain from swearing)ing says that it does not (Please refrain from swearing)ing support (Please refrain from swearing)ing directx 8.0
BULL(Please refrain from swearing)! i (Please refrain from swearing)ing downloaded (Please refrain from swearing)ing directx 9.0 and everything else (Please refrain from swearing)ing works (Please refrain from swearing)ing fine! please if anyone (Please refrain from swearing)ing knows wt(Please refrain from swearing) is up with this (Please refrain from swearing)ing (Please refrain from swearing) (Please refrain from swearing) please tell me. i would very (Please refrain from swearing)ing much like to (Please refrain from swearing)ing play soldat "on the (Please refrain from swearing)ing go". my (Please refrain from swearing)ing video card is like a (Please refrain from swearing)ing ATI (Please refrain from swearing)ing RAGE P/M (Please refrain from swearing)ing AGP 2x soemthing like (Please refrain from swearing)ing that. P.S. i tried to use the word "(Please refrain from swearing)ing" as much as (Please refrain from swearing)ing possible (Please refrain from swearing)ing ahahah just for (Please refrain from swearing)nig laughs :D! BY the (Please refrain from swearing)ing way. i used the (Please refrain from swearing)nig word"(Please refrain from swearing)" in here 42 (Please refrain from swearing)ing times.
(Please refrain from swearing)nig thanks!!

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 10:20 am
also very sorry about swearing ahaha.. to make it short my RAGE P/M ATI AGP2x video card says it is not good enough to play soldat(basically) and it was made in the year 2000 idk what this is..so any help?

Milkman Dan
July 23, 2005, 10:51 am
You really might want to edit your thread and delete your other thread because styx will REALLY not like this. 49 "(Please refrain from swearing)"'s, tsk tsk.

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 10:53 am
i really dont give a (Please refrain from swearing) i just need HELP!

Milkman Dan
July 23, 2005, 10:55 am
Well I for one am not helping you with this kind of attitude and if I were you I'd reconsider my first comment if you want help from other people because I highly doubt they will want to help either.

Aquarius
July 23, 2005, 10:58 am
You are on a right way to be banned. The way is very short, so watch out.

Chakra`
July 23, 2005, 10:58 am
I can't even 'read' what the (please refrain from being a cock) you're saying. What 'is' your problem?

damnnation
July 23, 2005, 11:32 am
banned for unnesecary swearing and making 2 topics for the same problem -Damnnation. :D
you get my point...

Dark_Noddy
July 23, 2005, 12:57 pm
I actually managed to read that post.. But I don't feel like helping stupid little kiddies like U.. Please just ban this person.

wunderbear
July 23, 2005, 2:24 pm
I could read the post...

But only after going into Notepad, replacing the "(please refrain from swearing)*" with the f word. Then, i replaced the F word with nothing, and got rid of the "ings".

*that actual phrase, not the swearword. This happens to other people right?

Alamo
July 23, 2005, 2:32 pm
yes, i did the notepad thing too ^^

I guess you need to get another video card (or maybe you need a new computer).

Deleted User
July 23, 2005, 3:32 pm
first, this is the modding forum. post these two topics in the lounge, or better, bash pit. second, youre about as bad as that pensilbox99 dude who posted eight times in a row, blah-blah-blah... last, even if you post it in the lounge/bashpit, you still may get banned. about your computer, just get a new one...

Dark_Noddy
July 23, 2005, 4:30 pm
U could try using "force software" or whatever its called ;D

GAMEOVER
July 23, 2005, 5:03 pm
Dude grow up I cant even make out what you said.

Messiah
July 23, 2005, 6:04 pm
Wow, i cant believe you have the nerve to do that? If you really had a soldat problem or something you would actually right it in a better format other than that you have a mental problem, not a soldat.

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 23, 2005, 6:33 pm
This would be a good parody of pwned.nl, ohh yeah, this would rock as a flash.

caliber
July 23, 2005, 6:37 pm
(Please refrain from swearing)head, why did you post it in the SOLDAT INTERFACE MAKER. THIS SECTION IS FOR MODS. PLEASE POST THIS IN THE NEED HELP Section. Thank you.

And dude chill out with the damn "F*cks" what are you, a Stiffler Wannabe?

Liber_Lupus
July 23, 2005, 7:24 pm
No, he is the Osbournes.