( search forums )
weapon suggestions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
totalcommander
July 23, 2005, 10:30 pm
i dont know if any of you have played time splitters future perfect

but in that game you get a flaregun, and the shooting pattern is rocket style but it kinda like moves after its own will and then explodes

i thought on this as a option for a weapon editor.

an option that makes bullet go in totally different directions

(could be cool for a flaregun mod imo)

and i have thought on, it would be cool if you could change firering "curve" of the grenade launcher and law, so you would be able to make motars and rocket battery's for artillery maps were the two teams, cant fly/jump to each others base, and only are able to kill each other woth indirect fire

-Total Commander

Meandor
July 23, 2005, 11:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by totalcommander
and i have thought on, it would be cool if you could change firering "curve" of the grenade launcher and law, so you would be able to make motars and rocket battery's for artillery maps were the two teams, cant fly/jump to each others base, and only are able to kill each other woth indirect fire

Will be doable when the weapons editor is totally complete, and that is soon.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 5:07 pm
Sounds good.

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 4:55 am
I luv ghost recon and soldat should have the type of weapons in the game. If you played it you probably know these guns like the XM8, OICW stuff like that.
It would be good

Captain Ben
July 25, 2005, 9:38 am
I want a drunken missile!

Deleted User
July 25, 2005, 11:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenI want a drunken missile!

Rofl, Im interested for Wep editor too. Ill make a NUKE launcher...

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 3:02 pm
i'm not that complicated, all i want is MORE GUNS!!!!!! if possible try to make a weapons editor, prefribly one thats easy to use.

totalcommander
July 29, 2005, 8:37 am
what about secondary fire?? like m16a2 with underslung m203

michal could "dedicate" a button near the normal controls to switch between firering modes
and if the modder decides that the weapon has no need for secondary, leave it alone you wouldnt be able to switch

-Total Commander

b.t.w. meandor your avatar looks like michael jackson playing snape "hey kids...."

Deleted User
July 29, 2005, 11:06 am
Michael Jackson as a Snape ? ROFL! xD
And I like the idea of "more" weapons...
U could just make new by urslef...sounds interesting to me...

Captain Ben
July 29, 2005, 12:20 pm
A drunken missile launcher would be good, even though I just said it, but to expand on the idea, I meant as in a law on steriods-cum-heroin flying in all directions, until it eventually flies to its target.

totalcommander
July 30, 2005, 5:14 pm
xactly, it would be cool to edit these variables

think about: fully automatic drunken noob missil luancher

it could also be awesome if there were 3 or more slots open for extra mod weapons

-Total Commander