July 24, 2005, 11:50 am
no it isn't...

papasurf31
July 24, 2005, 12:40 pm
YAY!!!

/moves to New York

SuperKill
July 24, 2005, 12:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationno it isn't...

SHERLOCK ALERT!!!111111111111111

Hitman
July 24, 2005, 2:14 pm
Funny, but cruel. Remove it out of respect for those who died.

Outcast
July 24, 2005, 3:18 pm
woot weed <3

damnnation
July 24, 2005, 9:18 pm
yeh, do what Hitman says or he'll eat us all (with chilli peppers, never forget the chilli peppers;])

[IMAGE]

FliesLikeABrick
July 24, 2005, 9:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanFunny, but cruel. Remove it out of respect for those who died.

KeFear
July 26, 2005, 9:34 pm
did anyone die becouse of cannabis? (well, don't count Bob Marley :])

hm?

damnnation
July 26, 2005, 9:51 pm
i had a friend, that died of it, it was 1and a half year ago,he was only 19 or 20 dunno correctly, may he rest in peace

karmazon
July 26, 2005, 10:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by KeFeardid anyone die becouse of cannabis? (well, don't count Bob Marley :])

hm?

wtf bob marley didn't die because of weed

Vijchtidoodah
July 26, 2005, 10:32 pm
Bahaha, ya mon. I be smokin meself to de-ath. Smokin so mach, der isn't any air in da room.

Actually, Bob Marley died from cancer that he wouldn't let doctors treat.

And damnation, unless your friend set himself on fire while smoking or was a severe asthmatic, there isn't a chance in hell that weed was the culprit.

Elephant_Hunter
July 26, 2005, 10:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by HitmanFunny, but cruel. Remove it out of respect for those who died.

I'm sure you're up in tears -.-

Wait... I see now. Let's just not talk about it and put all jokes with any infintismal relationship to recent death in a black box. Comical/Sad videos like "Freedom Force" and "Fahrenheit 9/11" should be removed from the public's eyes to respect those who die in war every day. While we're at it, we can tape Al Franken and Michal Moore's mouths shut to keep them from questioning our logic and using made-up sources to point out the obvious idiocy in even attempting such a masquerade.

... or I can stop arguing for karmazon because he's such a forum whore.

frogboy
July 27, 2005, 6:41 am
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_HunterWhile we're at it, we can tape Al Franken and Michal Moore's mouths shut to keep them from questioning our logic and using made-up sources to point out the obvious idiocy in even attempting such a masquerade.

Let's just tape up Michael Moore's mouth so he stops wasting all of the world's food.

Hitman
July 27, 2005, 11:41 am
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunterquote:Originally posted by HitmanFunny, but cruel. Remove it out of respect for those who died.

I'm sure you're up in tears -.-

Wait... I see now. Let's just not talk about it and put all jokes with any infintismal relationship to recent death in a black box. Comical/Sad videos like "Freedom Force" and "Fahrenheit 9/11" should be removed from the public's eyes to respect those who die in war every day. While we're at it, we can tape Al Franken and Michal Moore's mouths shut to keep them from questioning our logic and using made-up sources to point out the obvious idiocy in even attempting such a masquerade.

... or I can stop arguing for karmazon because he's such a forum whore.
Don't take what I said out of context, asshole.

Deleted User
July 27, 2005, 12:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by KeFeardid anyone die becouse of cannabis? (well, don't count Bob Marley :])

hm?

Bob Marley is playing now in Soldat Radio. :O

Elephant_Hunter
July 27, 2005, 5:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Don't take what I said out of context, asshole.

Why? That's part of my proving a valid point.

Basically I said, "Let's take Hitman's logic when dealing with karmazon and apply it to everyday life... see what happens?"

And stop it with the one-line orders :P

Famine
July 27, 2005, 5:48 pm
[IMAGE]

Sir_DeL
July 29, 2005, 3:07 pm
;]