how many bots have yall made
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 9:44 am
I only made 4 bots. I just wanted to see how many yall made

Vijchtidoodah
July 24, 2005, 10:18 am
Me Tarzan.

Edit: I was just going to leave it at that but then I realized that you might not understand that it was an attack on your writing abilities. I'm just going to make a little blurb about it before it gets on my nerves hard-core and then I'll leave you alone.

The thing is, that although I'm still able to decipher your 9-year-old style writing, the fact that I have to decipher it is going to make me not want to read your posts at all. It takes time and effort to try to comprehend just what the hell you're talking about (not so much in this thread), and that's time that I would rather not bother with other than the fact that I'm attempting to be supportive to new members.

On the other hand, if you trained yourself to write intelligibly, not only would you make life easier on many other people, but you wouldn't come off as a naive child.

I'm not really upset at you or anything, just try to write a little better, please. And, odd as it may sound after a post like this, welcome to the forums.

By the way, if you enjoy creating things for the game, try looking through the sections dedicated to map making and modifications. It's much more fun than simply editing a text file and you'll find that it's challenging (in an entertaining way) to produce things that other people will actually like.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:23 am
You Jane.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:32 am
Man im just tring to get people to type back. Not tring to (Please refrain from swearing)ing type a (Please refrain from swearing)ing 80 page msg.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 10:34 am
Dang cant cuss

Aquarius
July 24, 2005, 10:48 am
I made 0 bots. No, wait... I made a bot two years ago.