( search forums )
Was wondering...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Ok
July 24, 2005, 1:20 pm
www.soldat.pl
Check out some of yogurt's news posts.
I mean seriously, the least one can do is make sure the grammer and spelling is correct when it comes to an official website...

And another thing I was wondering about, there's a dude named enesce and I was told he made hacks for soldat.
alot of veteran players who know his story really hates him for what he brought into soldat.
Is that the same guy who runs this website:
http://enesce.com/

If yes, then WTF?!?! MM is advertizing a hacker ?

also the SCTFL link obviously doesnt work...

KeFear
July 24, 2005, 1:37 pm
Well, don't ask me.. they say he found the right path and got nice...

papasurf31
July 24, 2005, 1:45 pm
you know, EnEsCe is HERE at the forums. Why don't you go ask him?

Rambo_6
July 24, 2005, 2:15 pm
Dude, Enesce has stopped making hacks. He shut his database down, and now he is devoted to making this community a better place. He's created all sorts of useful soldat programs.

Hitman
July 24, 2005, 2:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 Dude, Enesce has stopped making hacks. He shut his database down, and now he is devoted to making this community a better place. He's created all sorts of useful soldat programs.
..and that was the last thing he ever said.

Deleted User
July 24, 2005, 2:39 pm
remember I saw some hacks at his site... along with the question "should I remove the hacks from the site?"

N1nj@
July 24, 2005, 2:59 pm
He has this underground thing on his site, could possibily be hiding something from us

Outcast
July 24, 2005, 3:12 pm
Well, n1nj@ was a bad boy too and then he came to his senses :>

Kazuki
July 24, 2005, 3:29 pm
Ok, where the hell have you been, man? There was a whole "debate" on whether EnEsCe should be allowed into the forums or not. Ever since he was, he has made several useful programs for Soldat, such as the Nickname Registration that some servers like U13 use today. Half of us, including me, trust EnEsCe, and the other half don't. These "veterans" you speak of may have no idea of what is going on, but they still run their mouths. Surprisingly, that doesn't sound like a good source of information to me.

ThaD
July 24, 2005, 3:44 pm
oh (Please refrain from swearing), bad gramma indeed :o

Michal
July 24, 2005, 6:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@He has this underground thing on his site, could possibily be hiding something from us

Yeah, I was wondering what the "underground" section is for...

karmazon
July 24, 2005, 7:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ok sure the grammer

NICE SPALLING GRAMMAR DUCHE

SuperKill
July 24, 2005, 7:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ok
And another thing I was wondering about, there's a dude named enesce and I was told he made hacks for soldat.
alot of veteran players who know his story really hates him for what he brought into soldat.

why would you have to be a vet to know enesce~ and his past?
wasnt his whole story began like a few months ago?

Hitman
July 24, 2005, 8:05 pm
His 'Underground' section is supposedly there for members to test his programs when they are in Beta stages.

He may have made some useful programs, but I still don't trust him.

Vijchtidoodah
July 24, 2005, 9:18 pm
This whole "Is enesce really bad?" discussion is old -- not to mention pointless because Styx already decided to let him back. Deal with it, or at least make an appropriate thread and whine about it in the bash pit.

Ok, I never noticed those spelling errors because I never check the news on the official site. But that is a little wierd, especially for me since I absolutely hate spelling errors.

As for Enesce, I believe that since he has renounced his hacking background and began doing some good for the community, both Styx and Michal have allowed him to return to the forums and be a part of the community... even though they couldn't keep him away in the first place.

I have no idea what link you're talking about, but if it's on the main site, just PM michal and ask him to fix it.

Happy Camper
July 24, 2005, 9:30 pm
i thought i read somewhere that enesce is helping MM counter hacks now, i could be mistaken...

FliesLikeABrick
July 24, 2005, 9:36 pm
yes, he has reported a lot of holes and stuff to MM about which memory addresses were abused and stuff. Enesce's underground thing was empty for a while and then i think it is being used for beta testing now, but im not sure.

yes, this discussion is old.

yes, before he stopped making hacks he had a poll on his site about whether he should change over to being useful or not

yes... this all happened quite a while ago... way to suck at keeping up on news.

"WTF MM is advertiSing a hacker?"
... if you had looked at his site, i believe this question would have answered itself.

As for yogurt's spelling, i don't think that english is his primary language, he probably writes this stuff mainly in other languages (which are also on the soldat site) and converts it to english from whatever he knows.

please don't make this another "is enesce a bad egg?" thread, there have been 3 or 4 of those in recent history and it doesn't need to be discussed again unless there is a reason to stir everyone up with a stick in the ass

Twinkler
July 24, 2005, 10:33 pm
The underground section of enesce's site is for the people who donate money, I think...

Alamo
July 25, 2005, 2:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman

He may have made some useful programs, but I still don't trust him.

Me neither.

Dj-SAGI
July 26, 2005, 6:37 am
Me neither. ;]
Spamers!

rabidhamster
July 26, 2005, 2:42 pm
enesce was a former hacker. read my sig. that's basically his story.